Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Avoid to consume water between meals. This article tells one important point that our food should be too salty. I think many of us making the same mistake of adding more salt.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Say-no-to-water-between-meals/articleshow/10841125.cms

This has of course been debated several times on the forums , here too if I am not mistaken - However, Europeans consume table wine along with their meal, wonder what impact that has on digestive system? I guess it is helpful ...

For Europeans consuming wine must have been helpful because of their living and atmospheric conditions. I'm not sure.

Consuming water during meals may also lessen the intake of food, since our system gets filled in by the water we consume. Thats why mothers usually tell their children not to take water while having their meals.And the food we consume also take some more time to get digest.

Drinking water can interrupt digestion and interrupt secretion of digestive enzymes, hence we should avoid drinking while eating.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Avoid to consume water between meals. This article tells one important point that our food should be too salty. I think many of us making the same mistake of adding more salt.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Say-no-to-water-between-meals/articleshow/10841125.cms

This has of course been debated several times on the forums , here too if I am not mistaken - However, Europeans consume table wine along with their meal, wonder what impact that has on digestive system? I guess it is helpful ...

For Europeans consuming wine must have been helpful because of their living and atmospheric conditions. I'm not sure.

Consuming water during meals may also lessen the intake of food, since our system gets filled in by the water we consume. Thats why mothers usually tell their children not to take water while having their meals.And the food we consume also take some more time to get digest.

Drinking water can interrupt digestion and interrupt secretion of digestive enzymes, hence we should avoid drinking while eating.

Yes one should not take water during intake of food. It ill affect our digestive system for sure.

Yes one should not take water during intake of food. It ill affect our digestive system for sure.

Not only your digestive system is affected, it paves way to many life threatening ailments.

Yes, it is hence considered better to either drink water at least about 15-30 mintutes before any meal or after 30 minutes of having food.

Not only your digestive system is affected, it paves way to many life threatening ailments.

Yes sir. I also heard about that. It will lead to life threatening problems. So, it is important for a parent to impart these things among their children.

Yes sir. I also heard about that. It will lead to life threatening problems. So, it is important for a parent to impart these things among their children.

Of course, parental role in injecting good habits cannot be overruled.

Parents are the first teachers and hence it their duty to instill good habits in their children.

Parents are the first teachers and hence it their duty to instill good habits in their children.

But the sad thing is that some parents are not following that. Then how their children will take their points. Because they are growing by seeing their parents only. So, parents must follow these habits since it not only affect them but their future generations also.

But the sad thing is that some parents are not following that. Then how their children will take their points. Because they are growing by seeing their parents only. So, parents must follow these habits since it not only affect them but their future generations also.

That's why parents should set an example first. Then the children follow the suit.

That's why parents should set an example first. Then the children follow the suit.

Yes sir absolutely. Atleast they must follow for the well-being of their children.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.