Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Avoid to consume water between meals. This article tells one important point that our food should be too salty. I think many of us making the same mistake of adding more salt.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Say-no-to-water-between-meals/articleshow/10841125.cms

This has of course been debated several times on the forums , here too if I am not mistaken - However, Europeans consume table wine along with their meal, wonder what impact that has on digestive system? I guess it is helpful ...

For Europeans consuming wine must have been helpful because of their living and atmospheric conditions. I'm not sure.

Consuming water during meals may also lessen the intake of food, since our system gets filled in by the water we consume. Thats why mothers usually tell their children not to take water while having their meals.And the food we consume also take some more time to get digest.

Drinking water can interrupt digestion and interrupt secretion of digestive enzymes, hence we should avoid drinking while eating.

Yes one should not take water during intake of food. It ill affect our digestive system for sure.

Not only your digestive system is affected, it paves way to many life threatening ailments.

Yes sir. I also heard about that. It will lead to life threatening problems. So, it is important for a parent to impart these things among their children.

Parents are the first teachers and hence it their duty to instill good habits in their children.

But the sad thing is that some parents are not following that. Then how their children will take their points. Because they are growing by seeing their parents only. So, parents must follow these habits since it not only affect them but their future generations also.

Yes, true..but some times we also learn certain things from other than our parents...I think we should embrace suhc good qualities from wherever we get it from.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Avoid to consume water between meals. This article tells one important point that our food should be too salty. I think many of us making the same mistake of adding more salt.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Say-no-to-water-between-meals/articleshow/10841125.cms

This has of course been debated several times on the forums , here too if I am not mistaken - However, Europeans consume table wine along with their meal, wonder what impact that has on digestive system? I guess it is helpful ...

For Europeans consuming wine must have been helpful because of their living and atmospheric conditions. I'm not sure.

Consuming water during meals may also lessen the intake of food, since our system gets filled in by the water we consume. Thats why mothers usually tell their children not to take water while having their meals.And the food we consume also take some more time to get digest.

Drinking water can interrupt digestion and interrupt secretion of digestive enzymes, hence we should avoid drinking while eating.

Yes one should not take water during intake of food. It ill affect our digestive system for sure.

Not only your digestive system is affected, it paves way to many life threatening ailments.

Yes sir. I also heard about that. It will lead to life threatening problems. So, it is important for a parent to impart these things among their children.

Parents are the first teachers and hence it their duty to instill good habits in their children.

But the sad thing is that some parents are not following that. Then how their children will take their points. Because they are growing by seeing their parents only. So, parents must follow these habits since it not only affect them but their future generations also.

Yes, true..but some times we also learn certain things from other than our parents...I think we should embrace suhc good qualities from wherever we get it from.

Whatever may be the source of a good habit, even if it comes from a stranger, wisdom lies in grabbing it.

Yes i agree with your point. But no one can replace the place of a parent in a child's life. Anything that is registered in our mind at an early stage will last for ever. In that way, parents should be alert. As you said children nowadays are learning a lot from outside world than at home. So it is duty of parents to see their children activities outside home also.

Yes i agree with your point. But no one can replace the place of a parent in a child's life. Anything that is registered in our mind at an early stage will last for ever. In that way, parents should be alert. As you said children nowadays are learning a lot from outside world than at home. So it is duty of parents to see their children activities outside home also.

Definitely, good parents keep a vigil on their children be it at home or otherwise.

Definitely, good parents keep a vigil on their children be it at home or otherwise.

Good parenting is a combo of patience, perseverance and Practicability. They say, no teacher is better than parents and no educational institute is better than home. Hence injecting the importance of water consumption in the children is definitely is the responsibility of the parents.

Good parenting is a combo of patience, perseverance and Practicability. They say, no teacher is better than parents and no educational institute is better than home. Hence injecting the importance of water consumption in the children is definitely is the responsibility of the parents.

Yes, instilling the importance of water consumption at the right time is of utmost importance.

Yes, instilling the importance of water consumption at the right time is of utmost importance.

Here the right time is formative years. There is no use instilling good habits once the child becomes an adult.

Patience plays a major role in terms of parenting. Everything should be imparted to children in terms of their good and bad will be surely taken by children. They will never go wrong if the real fact of anything is known to them. Actually they will teach us, if somewhere unknowingly when we people go wrong by not following the values we educated to them

Here the right time is formative years. There is no use instilling good habits once the child becomes an adult.

What you have said is true but learning can be done even as grown ups..but what I intended to say is that "importance of water consumption at the right time" is that not in between meals but before or after that after a gap ot 15-20 minutes.

Patience plays a major role in terms of parenting. Everything should be imparted to children in terms of their good and bad will be surely taken by children. They will never go wrong if the real fact of anything is known to them. Actually they will teach us, if somewhere unknowingly when we people go wrong by not following the values we educated to them

Children emulate the parents. Hence parents should not take the children for granted.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.