Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have hear this thing from many.. We should avoid drinking water during meal and also immediate after meal. We should take it after some time around 15 to 20 minutes.

Yes. After meals giving a gap of 20 minutes for drinking water is ideal.

Take water when you feel the thirst. If you consume atleast 3 cup of water in early morning it will easy for the stomach to clean the unwanted things. As per the article if we give the gap between consuming the water before and after food it will give good health for us.
I have hear this thing from many.. We should avoid drinking water during meal and also immediate after meal. We should take it after some time around 15 to 20 minutes.

Take water when you feel the thirst. If you consume atleast 3 cup of water in early morning it will easy for the stomach to clean the unwanted things. As per the article if we give the gap between consuming the water before and after food it will give good health for us.

Its a wrong notion that one should drink water when you are thirsty only. After consuming at least 3 standard glasses of water empty stomach, you should take water in small quantities after every one to two hours.

Its a wrong notion that one should drink water when you are thirsty only. After consuming at least 3 standard glasses of water empty stomach, you should take water in small quantities after every one to two hours.

Yes sir. One must drink water once in half an hour.

Yes sir. One must drink water once in half an hour.

Except the consumption of water taken in the morning empty stomach, subsequent water consumption should be in small quantities say a small standard glass of water even if you are not thirsty.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.