The topic is locked.
Friends, next month we have many holidays in our calender. Many government and private offices will remain closed on these days. Due to National holidays and Sunday from 2 -6 most offices in India will remain closed. Banks will also be closed, so keep a backup of sufficient money in your pocket as the banks will remain closed and ATMs may not provide sufficient money during these days.
Be careful and enjoy the holidays.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, next month we have many holidays in our calender. Many government and private offices will remain closed on these days. Due to National holidays and Sunday from 2 -6 most offices in India will remain closed. Banks will also be closed, so keep a backup of sufficient money in your pocket as the banks will remain closed and ATMs may not provide sufficient money during these days.

In view of the continuous holidays, it would be wise to keep aside extra money. But I think, ATMs will be provided with extra money.

In view of the continuous holidays, it would be wise to keep aside extra money. But I think, ATMs will be provided with extra money.

ATMS also are left without money when there are too many holidays. It is a good idea to have sufficient money in advance for the holidays.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ATMS also are left without money when there are too many holidays. It is a good idea to have sufficient money in advance for the holidays.

Sure we have to act with fore thought taking care of all possibilities. Keeping money at our disposal is the safe bet.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Holiday or no holiday it is always wise to keep some amount of cash with us..many times ATMs run out of cash..because some people withdraw money frequently.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I have a provision in my Home budget, " Exigencies". And this is a permanent feature in my Home Budget.
I have a provision in my Home budget, " Exigencies". And this is a permanent feature in my Home Budget.

Yes, even in times of emergency, we cannot withdraw more than a certain amount, in these cases having cash at your disposal helps.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes, even in times of emergency, we cannot withdraw more than a certain amount, in these cases having cash at your disposal helps.

if the amount reserved in Exigencies is unused, i draw that much of amount less in the following month. This way I can increase my savings too.

if the amount reserved in Exigencies is unused, i draw that much of amount less in the following month. This way I can increase my savings too.

Thanks for information. We should plan and keep enough money in hand. We should have excess amount in hand always to meet some expenditures happened suddenly. So always reserve money from your monthly budget.
For most of your shopping except local vegetable vendors and fisher women you can use your debit/ATM card , so there is no need to panic when banks are closed for aa long period of time...I never keep much cash at home , just what is needed. This is a precuation I take because I am not careful with money, if it is there I spend !!! :unsure: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks for information. We should plan and keep enough money in hand. We should have excess amount in hand always to meet some expenditures happened suddenly. So always reserve money from your monthly budget.

Having excess money is good to meet unexpected expenditure. But one should be cautious to avoid extravagance.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.