The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a provision in my Home budget, " Exigencies". And this is a permanent feature in my Home Budget.

Yes, even in times of emergency, we cannot withdraw more than a certain amount, in these cases having cash at your disposal helps.

if the amount reserved in Exigencies is unused, i draw that much of amount less in the following month. This way I can increase my savings too.

You manage your expenses well..most people complain that if they have more cash, they tend to spend it and hence withdraw cash as and when required. But I believe...if I don't spend..I won't have the willingness to earn..moreover, we can shop and spend using plastic money (ATM card) too....less cash less shopping rule doesn't apply on me.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I have a provision in my Home budget, " Exigencies". And this is a permanent feature in my Home Budget.

Yes, even in times of emergency, we cannot withdraw more than a certain amount, in these cases having cash at your disposal helps.

if the amount reserved in Exigencies is unused, i draw that much of amount less in the following month. This way I can increase my savings too.

You manage your expenses well..most people complain that if they have more cash, they tend to spend it and hence withdraw cash as and when required. But I believe...if I don't spend..I won't have the willingness to earn..moreover, we can shop and spend using plastic money (ATM card) too....less cash less shopping rule doesn't apply on me.

Yes. That's why I'm living a blissful life. I know the difference between Want and greed.
We all know our approximate weekly budget. So we should just draw cash for the approximate cash expenses during holiays and no more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We all know our approximate weekly budget. So we should just draw cash for the approximate cash expenses during holiays and no more.

Sure. Being thrift will save us from unwanted undesirable and embarrassing situations.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes. That's why I'm living a blissful life. I know the difference between Want and greed.

Greed is incorrect term to be used here. Some people are impulsive buyers.

There are innumerable cases of people going for extravagance only because a neighbor is having a thing that he doesn't have. This is the greed to show oneupmanship..over the neighbor.

Yes I agree, it is not greed that makes you buy on impulse...At times you want to buy something because you feel it looks good on you or looks good in your home. Afterall one cannot live life like a military campaign, we need to give in to our impulses at times even if we regret it later ... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I agree, it is not greed that makes you buy on impulse...At times you want to buy something because you feel it looks good on you or looks good in your home. Afterall one cannot live life like a military campaign, we need to give in to our impulses at times even if we regret it later ... :cheer:[/quote

The inherent quality in humans is, he wants to show himself as superior to all. Be it a financial empire or a household possession. This i believe it as a manifestation of greed.

Yes I agree, it is not greed that makes you buy on impulse...At times you want to buy something because you feel it looks good on you or looks good in your home. Afterall one cannot live life like a military campaign, we need to give in to our impulses at times even if we regret it later ... :cheer:

I so very agree with you...it is good to indulge in impulsive buying an regret later..than regret of not buying at all.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I so very agree with you...it is good to indulge in impulsive buying an regret later..than regret of not buying at all.

It's all the same. The ultimate is "Regretting ". You have invited it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.