Bhagat Singh the great martyr was hanged till death. Today is his birthday. Let us pay homage to his memory. The bombs that he exploded in assembly were made in Agra. Also he had often spent his time in Agra.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bhagat Singh the great martyr was hanged till death. Today is his birthday. Let us pay homage to his memory. The bombs that he exploded in assembly were made in Agra. Also he had often spent his time in Agra.

My head bows down with reverence before this great martyr ,who laid down his life for the independce of India. By the by I would like to congratulate you for living in a place, where this martyr is associated with.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

My sincere obeisance to Bhagat Singh for his immense sacrifice and patriotism, without his sacrifice including many others..we would not have been enjoying our freedom.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

My sincere obeisance to Bhagat Singh for his immense sacrifice and patriotism, without his sacrifice including many others..we would not have been enjoying our freedom.[/quote

In fact, disobeying the British started with Jhansi Lakshmibai. After her Bhagat singh carried the baton in a way that's unknown in the Indian freedom history.

My sincere obeisance to Bhagat Singh for his immense sacrifice and patriotism, without his sacrifice including many others..we would not have been enjoying our freedom.[/quote

In fact, disobeying the British started with Jhansi Lakshmibai. After her Bhagat singh carried the baton in a way that's unknown in the Indian freedom history.

Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev the famous trio will always be remembered for their tremendous participation in Indian freedom struggle.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev the famous trio will always be remembered for their tremendous participation in Indian freedom struggle.

It goes without saying, when Bhagat Singh's name is mentioned, all the three come to every Indians mind who laid their lives for the country's independence.It's because today is his birth anniversary, our discussions are revolving around Bhagat singh

It goes without saying, when Bhagat Singh's name is mentioned, all the three come to every Indians mind who laid their lives for the country's independence.It's because today is his birth anniversary, our discussions are revolving around Bhagat singh

Great young freedom fighter for India. He lived in this world for a short period of time but committed a great task for the country. Salute to great young fighter.
Bhagat Singh was branded as a terrorist and a traitor by the British. Of course it is but natural. But for India he remains a patriot . A great son of Mother India.
Bhagat Singh was branded as a terrorist and a traitor by the British. Of course it is but natural. But for India he remains a patriot . A great son of Mother India.

He quit the home in his early stage of life to escape from marriage. He told to his classmates that anybody can marry but few will fight against the British. I am one among them. This is the true leadership.

He quit the home in his early stage of life to escape from marriage. He told to his classmates that anybody can marry but few will fight against the British. I am one among them. This is the true leadership.

It speaks of his hunger and hatred to fight against the British. A born rebel and leader.

It speaks of his hunger and hatred to fight against the British. A born rebel and leader.

I like this person very much because in his young age he contributed to the nation. I remember my school days lesson about him and i never forget the word of him that is British can crush my body but not my spirit and ideas. I bow my head towards the young man and his spirit to the nation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.