Yesterday's Mega show of Modiji at Madison Square Garden was superb. It shows that how a great personality he is and now India will progress under his leadership.

PM Narendra Modi enthralls a rapturous crowd at New York City's Madison Square Garden

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday's Mega show of Modiji at Madison Square Garden was superb. It shows that how a great personality he is and now India will progress under his leadership.

PM Narendra Modi enthralls a rapturous crowd at New York City's Madison Square Garden

The country which refused Visa for Modi not so long ago, has laid a Red carpet now. The chantings of "Namo" are a clear indication that the world has recognized Modi's able leadership.

Modi is a great orator, it was indeed a proud moment for India, for he was refused Visa and now he addressed the crowd at NY city's Madison Square. It was admirable that through his speech he hinted at "make in India" concept. This will pave way for a lot of growth opportunities for many in our country.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Modi is a great orator, it was indeed a proud moment for India, for he was refused Visa and now he addressed the crowd at NY city's Madison Square. It was admirable that through his speech he hinted at "make in India" concept. This will pave way for a lot of growth opportunities for many in our country.

Modi is not just an orator. He is a man of action. This has been proved well within his 100 days of regime.
A person's true worth definitely shines through no matter what, so in spite of having been refused visa, maligned in harsh words on many occasions, his true worth shone through as always! I am sure he will be instrumental now in gaining a new respect for our country which has earlier been lost by the illustrious leaders until now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Modi is not just an orator. He is a man of action. This has been proved well within his 100 days of regime.

Yes, absolutely, his action is visible in his good governance...his novel initiatives...but by saying that he is a great orator I meant to say...it is a pleasure listening to his speeches..unlike others...where they read out from a paper.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

A person's true worth definitely shines through no matter what, so in spite of having been refused visa, maligned in harsh words on many occasions, his true worth shone through as always! I am sure he will be instrumental now in gaining a new respect for our country which has earlier been lost by the illustrious leaders until now!

True. Now the entire world is rushing forward to invest in India. Similarly Modi started showing keen interest in investing in other countries. Most advanced counties are amazed at the stupendous success of the MOM. And this point is being highlighted again and again by Modi in his American tour.
Modi is a committed leader and sincerely wants to work for the betterment of the nation, and this fact comes across in his speech and action...He is a strong personality who will not be led by anyone easily.There will be many hurdles placed before him, but I am sure he will be able to cross all of them...His US visit is a diplomatic success and will have far reaching impact on our economy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

True. Now the entire world is rushing forward to invest in India. Similarly Modi started showing keen interest in investing in other countries. Most advanced counties are amazed at the stupendous success of the MOM. And this point is being highlighted again and again by Modi in his American tour.

What is more laudable is the fact that he started first with the countries who can prove to be our REAL friends in future and who, incredibly had been ignored completely by our leaders earlier, eg. Nepal!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What is more laudable is the fact that he started first with the countries who can prove to be our REAL friends in future and who, incredibly had been ignored completely by our leaders earlier, eg. Nepal!

Above all, he's frank and forthright . No hide and seek. Just transparency. This aspect was something our leaders missed for decades.
There were some unpleasant incidents in Newyork with Rajdeep Sardesai a renowned journalist and his foolowers saying that he was attacked by Modi supporters ....But watchin the link on this video tells a differnt story altogether!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=477128325760154

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.