Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Net banking along with debit card banking not only save time but also money as in some ecommerce sites they provide extra 10% discount on paying online.

Yes Mohan , you get many discounts found only on the net,esp travel and room bookings and books etc which is not available when you shop near home....

Yes. Net banking with your own computer has a plethora of advantages. But the same facilities and advantages cannot be found in E -Seva and and local shopping.

Net banking is a useful one. We are getting sms alerts for every transactions made and can transfer money easily at the comfort of our home. If we take the precautionary steps and adhere the security policies like changing the pin frequently will be much helpful. It is 24/7 service.

If we access internet at home or at office for banking purpose that is okay..but certainly using net from a cyber cafe can pose threat to our banking accounts.

Cyber Cafes are always vulnerable for he users. Better use you own computer. Or use E Seva centers which are far far reliable

Yes, safety is important as far banking is concerned. I remember paying electricity bills in eseva centres..didn't not about using it for banking purpose. But if a person goes to eseva centre isn't it better to go to a bank...internet banking is used to do online banking without having to go to a bank physically, isn't it?

My vote goes to E Seva cegtres. It can extend All the benefits of cyber age benefits, even to a common man who cannot Afford to have his own computer.
Net banking along with debit card banking not only save time but also money as in some ecommerce sites they provide extra 10% discount on paying online.

Yes Mohan , you get many discounts found only on the net,esp travel and room bookings and books etc which is not available when you shop near home....

Yes. Net banking with your own computer has a plethora of advantages. But the same facilities and advantages cannot be found in E -Seva and and local shopping.

Net banking is a useful one. We are getting sms alerts for every transactions made and can transfer money easily at the comfort of our home. If we take the precautionary steps and adhere the security policies like changing the pin frequently will be much helpful. It is 24/7 service.

If we access internet at home or at office for banking purpose that is okay..but certainly using net from a cyber cafe can pose threat to our banking accounts.

Cyber Cafes are always vulnerable for he users. Better use you own computer. Or use E Seva centers which are far far reliable

Yes, safety is important as far banking is concerned. I remember paying electricity bills in eseva centres..didn't not about using it for banking purpose. But if a person goes to eseva centre isn't it better to go to a bank...internet banking is used to do online banking without having to go to a bank physically, isn't it?

My vote goes to E Seva cegtres. It can extend All the benefits of cyber age benefits, even to a common man who cannot Afford to have his own computer.

Are E sawa centers available at all places. If you don't have your own computer a cyber cafe nearby, it may be better to go to bank branch instead.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

Are E sawa centers available at all places. If you don't have your own computer a cyber cafe nearby, it may be better to go to bank branch instead.

A cyber cafe is risky proposition. Many owners of Cyber cafe are hacking the computers and selling the personal details. In AP e Seva facilities are extended to the remote areas.

A cyber cafe is risky proposition. Many owners of Cyber cafe are hacking the computers and selling the personal details. In AP e Seva facilities are extended to the remote areas.

E-seva centres run only in AP...not sure about other places.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I talked about AP , PLESE have a look.

Yes, I know you said about AP, where is the confusion, even I said the same..and also that such centres may not be available at other states..

Yes, I know you said about AP, where is the confusion, even I said the same..and also that such centres may not be available at other states..

There is no confusion . I said bout AP because I live in AP. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, don't express it. It amounts to spamming.

There is no confusion . I said bout AP because I live in AP. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, don't express it. It amounts to spamming.

I have no intention of spamming. Writing the same statement three times also amounts to spamming. I will not break a rule intentionally. Coming back to the thread topic..it is about internet banking, if someone is not able to take the advantage of internet banking because they don't possess a computer/laptop, or because they still do not know how to use internet banking they can visit the bank. This option leaves less room for getting accounts hacked.

Yes, I know you said about eeAP, where is the confusion, even I said the same..and also that such centres may not be available at other states..

I have no intention of spamming. Writing the same statement three times also amounts to spamming. I will not break a rule intentionally. Coming back to the thread topic..it is about internet's banking, if someone is not able to take the advantage of internet banking because they don't possess a computer/laptop, or because they still do not know how to use internet banking they can visit the bank. This option leaves less room for getting accounts hacked.

May be. I have informed you. Don't ever use I have no idea, i think etc show that you are uncertain about the answer. People used this tactic in Q&A and were debarred from the website. If you are not sure, please avoid responding. In this connection, I don't want to continue the discussion.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

Yes, I know you said about eeAP, where is the confusion, even I said the same..and also that such centres may not be available at other states..

I have no intention of spamming. Writing the same statement three times also amounts to spamming. I will not break a rule intentionally. Coming back to the thread topic..it is about internet's banking, if someone is not able to take the advantage of internet banking because they don't possess a computer/laptop, or because they still do not know how to use internet banking they can visit the bank. This option leaves less room for getting accounts hacked.

May be. I have informed you. Don't ever use I have no idea, i think etc show that you are uncertain about the answer. People used this tactic in Q&A and were debarred from the website. If you are not sure, please avoid responding. In this connection, I don't want to continue the discussion.

For those persons who don't know how to operate the ATM they can use banks directly. We should avoid ATM centers which are not maintained with security person because in some atm's scamming machines are installed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.