Today is birthday of Malgudi fame author R.K. Narayan. A T.V. serial was based on his book- namely Malgudi days.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today is birthay of Malgudi fame author R.K. Narayan. A T.V. serial was based on his book- naely Malgudi days.[/quote

Yes. He's more famous by the name "The Malgudi man. Google paid rich tributes to this great writer through its Doodle.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Today is birthday of Malgudi fame author R.K. Narayan. A T.V. serial was based on his book- namely Malgudi days.

Yes, who doesn't know the famous author of Malgudi days and one of his short stories The Astrologer's Day is quite famous. We have all enjoyed the tv adaptation of Malgudi days as young audiences.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes, who doesn't know the famous author of Malgudi days and one of his short stories The Astrologer's Day is quite famous. We have all enjoyed the tv adaptation of Malgudi days as young audiences.

He's moree famous as novel writer too. the " guide" that was made in to film by Devanand won him international acclaim.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
When I opened Google I knew it was RK Narayan's birthday ... A great author and a greater personality !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11138]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When I opened Google I knew it was RK Narayan's birthday ... A great author and a greater personality !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11138]}[/quote

A great tribute to the man who created "The Malgudi." and made it as a household name in the literary world.
The doodle is there for Google India, and for rest of world it is same Google. Great writer.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.