The topic is locked.
My friend is planing to build a house and their is a conversation between him and his builder and the argument is about the type of brick. Builder is saying that he is going to use normal bricks and my friend ask him to use Chamber brick to withstand for a life long. Builder is saying their is NO difference on using types of Bricks. :unsure:

Do you have any Idea about the types of bricks pls share here.

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First of all what are Camber Bricks? have you got the word right because I am not able to get any information on the net, Is it a local name for some kind of locally made bricks?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My friend is planing to build a house and their is a conversation between him and his builder and the argument is about the type of brick. Builder is saying that he is going to use normal bricks and my friend ask him to use Camber brick to withstand for a life long. Builder is saying their is NO difference on using types of Bricks. :unsure:

I think you're referring Chamber Bricks? But don't you think your question is kind of publicity to a particular brand of bricks? Please let me know if you want me to lock your thread

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My friend is planing to build a house and their is a conversation between him and his builder and the argument is about the type of brick. Builder is saying that he is going to use normal bricks and my friend ask him to use Camber brick to withstand for a life long. Builder is saying their is NO difference on using types of Bricks. :unsure:

I think you're referring Chamber Bricks? But don't you think your question is kind of publicity to a particular brand of bricks? Please let me know if you want me to lock your thread

Sunil you are right i'm referring to chamber bricks only but my doubt is about normal bricks and chamber bricks difference and importance. Here there is no intention of making publicity to a particular brand of bricks.

Vinu

Sunil you are right i'm referring to chamber bricks only but my doubt is about normal bricks and chamber bricks difference and importance. Here there is no intention of making publicity to a particular brand of bricks.

Since the bricks you're talking about is local brand of your area so I don't think anyone here on this site except people from Chennai would be able to answer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with Sunil. Moreover I feel that the forum is for discussion and not seeking answer for which there is 'answers' section. I am locking this thread as the purpose has been served with reply by Sunil.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.