Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In our country, everything is used by different people to fool few others in the name of religion, caste, language and so on. Where religion is supposed to bring people together, such self-proclaimed saints use religion to fool common people. It is with education and awareness about such self-proclaimed saints that people will come to know the truth that it is business and not done for the welfare of commoners.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

True Mousumi, education can indeed help open our eyes to the fraud and deceit of such fake sahuds, but it is seen that the amongst the disciples of such godmen, huge number are educated people, even professionals such as doctors and engineers constitute a significant percentage of those devotees. So is conventional education or noneducation the reason for such phenomenon? I hardly think so! The problem is, in our country, conventional education is given out properly but the education which is more crucial to personal growth and to develop ourselves as responsible, rational people who can think on their own is simply not given. Not in schools, not in homes. The sankaras that we talk about so often, the hallmark of our 'great culture' etc. is now limited only to certain rites and rituals and celebration of festivals in a big commercial way. But those sanskaras no longer teach us humility, tolerance, and true faith.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Education , meaning just a degree helps very little in enlightening the mind , which is evident in the fact that most notorious terrorists like osama bin laden and a few others were all well educated . What is needed is an attitude change which comes from both within home and an all round education provided by schools. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.