G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree all these class of chamchas exists in our society from the very beginning. Initially the Kings and Nawabs even employed such people known as MEERASI now you can find them a plenty in all political parties esp some ruling parties having champion Chamchas.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

One hundred percent true.  However, please do not think that only the political parties have it.  Most family managed organizations have it in thousands.  They are often rewarded by the bosses with unwanted or useless official work, extra increments and even promotions.

Often, these bosses are more powerful men and the entire atmosphere becomes polluted when the chamcas simply rule the organization.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I agree all these class of chamchas exists in our society from the very beginning. Initially the Kings and Nawabs even employed such people known as MEERASI now you can find them a plenty in all political parties esp some ruling parties having champion Chamchas.

LOL... Champion Chamchas eh... But remember Sunil, there are different sized Chamchas. Starting from Tea spoon to Rice Spoon. Of course, each is unique in its own way.

Sychophancy and sycophants have existed for ages and exist still today and in every field, be it education, some students are chamchas of teacher, in big organizations as well as small organizations every boss has one chamcha at the least, even in household every where the chamchas exists.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Sychophancy and sycophants have existed for ages and exist still today and in every field, be it education, some students are chamchas of teacher, in big organizations as well as small organizations every boss has one chamcha at the least, even in household every where the chamchas exists.

Yes. These Chamchas are omni present. You can see even in mythologies you can see Chamchas . There separat people known as "VIDUSHAKAS in the courts of Royality. Their job is to praise the superiors frm dawn to dusk.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.