Neem and neem water was always known for it anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. Here are few more benefits that we can get by using Neem water. 

http://asianetindia.com/benefits-of-neem-water/

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Neem has always been very useful and is a remedy for a wide range of conditions. No wonder it has been called a kalpavriksha from ancient times.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Neem is used for medicine purpose. Neem is a good medicine for small pox. The leaves of the neem has lot of medicine power. If you make neem powder and use it as a dhoop the smell will spread over the house and kill mosquitoes.

Burning dry neem leaves and barks keep the mosquitos away, I do it often in my garden where we have a pit for burning garden refuse. We have a huge neem tree and the leaves are very useful. The leaves can be bunched together and boiled with hot water. This water is very soothing when you have itches and burns on the skin esp during summer months..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have used neem leaves to keep mosquitoes away, will try burning dry neem leaves to keep mosquitoes at bay.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Neem is not only useful for chasing away mosquitoes.  Neem extracts are said to aid hair growth.  Put fresh neem leaves in a vessal, add water and boil it.  Now, cool the water and use it before bathing.  This is said to remove all impurities.

Neem, the magical herb, is also known  as sarvaroga nivarini (reliever of all diseases). Even relaxing under the neem tree, enjoying the patting of the gentle breeze flowing through the medicinal neem leaves will make you a fresh person within a few hours.   

@Usha, that's great, you are lucky to have a tree in your garden. You have a natural fertilizer and coil conditioner freely available for your garden! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.