Whatever you post or email on Google is no more your private material. oold steals all information and even your ideas. So if yu respect your privacy, beware of Google. 

https://in.screen.yahoo.com/timepass-videos/does-google-steal-ideas-113004631.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

while at internet there is no way one is going to stop privacy evasion for sure. The mails marks as spam also been noted on Google's server and distributed as spam messages, though for betterment of masses though. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is so sad. I have also heard of such things.  What can be done? 

Under the law of the land, are we entitled to any compensation, if we can prove the theft through pucca documentation?

Once you are on internet there is nothing like privacy. Internet itself means everything you type and then click submit it becomes open. Even the commercial sites you visit will appear on your browser in form of advertisements. The only way to save your privacy is, I am sorry to say is by stopping use of internet. There is no doubt Google reads through everything.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is quite obvious that once a things be it written material, photos or anything else goes out in the internet is out there, so we need to be watchful of what we post on Google.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

We should be careful in storing our data to third party servers. All are providing email option and recently cloud server space for everyone. Though it is declared as safe the persons who are managing the servers can hack our data securely. It is better to save all data in our personal hard disk periodically. One day if they stop the mail servers free option all persons in the world will access the mail servers and wants to bring back their data but on that time the server will be busy and it will not response much. So my advice is please don't believe your data on servers and keep back up copies of all your mail and data safe in your hard disk.

We should be careful in storing our data to third party servers. All are providing email option and recently cloud server space for everyone. Though it is declared as safe the persons who are managing the servers can hack our data securely. It is better to save all data in our personal hard disk periodically. One day if they stop the mail servers free option all persons in the world will access the mail servers and wants to bring back their data but on that time the server will be busy and it will not response much. So my advice is please don't believe your data on servers and keep back up copies of all your mail and data safe in your hard disk.

It would be still better not to post any personal matters. Practically, there's no fool proof way of protecting our Data. Be safe rather than be sorry.

There is no doubt that companies like Google and Facebook peek through our private data. Because they are free services. They need our information to serve us with right ads. But may be they are doing more behind the screen ( Facebook conducted researches on users without even notifying them!).

Want to prevent privacy? Go for premium services and software. Like Evernote (Since ideas are mentioned).

There is no doubt that companies like Google and Facebook peek through our private data. Because they are free services. They need our information to serve us with right ads. But may be they are doing more behind the screen ( Facebook conducted researches on users without even notifying them!).

Want to prevent privacy? Go for premium services and software. Like Evernote (Since ideas are mentioned).

You cannot expect privacy for your data in premium services also. It seems like that but there also some phishing is going on. Every software has his own disadvantages if programmers know the loop holes then they can easily hack the data.

It is better to know that privacy means our side safety from not giving much information sharing with other persons. 

You cannot expect privacy for your data in premium services also. It seems like that but there also some phishing is going on. Every software has his own disadvantages if programmers know the loop holes then they can easily hack the data.

It is better to know that privacy means our side safety from not giving much information sharing with other persons. 
Yes. Hacking has become order of the day. Even, highly protected websites like AP website and the most important documents related to the state were hacked. I'd say the best solution for this malady is to resort to old type of Record keeping. 

I think Google and FB are using these data to customise service offerings more personalised which is aimed at best CRM.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.