Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think Google and FB are using these data to customise service offerings more personalised which is aimed at best CRM

But hacking is going on unabated despite all saId and done. 

Really privacy is in danger. This is because we are becoming more social and we want more security. everything has a price. Being more social means that more people know many things about you. This by itself curtails our privacy. also if more people know you, you are less secure. Your information on internet is also used by thieves and other criminals.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really privacy is in danger. This is because we are becoming more social and we want more security. everything has a price. Being more social means that more people know many things about you. This by itself curtails our privacy. also if more people know you, you are less secure. Your information on internet is also used by thieves and other criminals.  

True. Many people are carried away by the thought that by expressing more about their ventures and exploits,they become more popular. In this process, unknowingly they are revealing their personal things and matters.

I think Google and FB are using these data to customise service offerings more personalised which is aimed at best CRM.

That is correct, also FB gives its users a choice whether they wish to let FB use their personal information or not. Using personal settings we can choose what to show.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I think Google and FB are using these data to customise service offerings more personalised which is aimed at best CRM.

That is correct, also FB gives its users a choice whether they wish to let FB use their personal information or not. Using personal settings we can choose what to show.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Though the arrangement from FB is good, I heard FB is also selling the user info.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.