Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Every thing which is more is not good for health whether it is Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian.

This is not true in the case of Vegetarianism.

Some people readily eat non-veg and prefer to eat non-veg although the benefits of veg food is known to all. I think a mix of both should be eaten to keep a balance.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Being vegetarian is always good for health. There is a cure for almost everything in vegetarian items for people who are suffered by eating non-vegetarian foods. You can also use half boil rice for get some strength comparing with full boil rice.

Some people readily eat non-veg and prefer to eat non-veg although the benefits of veg food is known to all. I think a mix of both should be eaten to keep a balance.

Age factor has to be taken into consideration. As we grow old, the digestive system and the digestive process deteriorates. Veggies, fruits and pulses are easily digestible . Hence vegetarianism suits them. Youngsters c an take veg and non veg liberally.

Large scale toxic fertilizer can harm to vegetarians and for this it is always remove skins of vegetables completely before food preparation. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Large scale toxic fertilizer can harm to vegetarians and for this it is always remove skins of vegetables completely before food preparation. 

Yes, that's a good way of getting rid of toxic fertilizers in the vegetables.

Quite true.  However, please do note that there is now an increasing amount of evidence that vegetarian food, particularly organically grown vegetables, produce the best anti-oxidants, and help any human being to fight against disease, particularly since we live in an age where we have a huge amount of infection in whatever we eat, whether at home, or outside in some hotel.

ABSIVAKUMAR wrote:

Quite true.  However, please do note that there is now an increasing amount of evidence that vegetarian food, particularly organically grown vegetables, produce the best anti-oxidants, and help any human being to fight against disease, particularly since we live in an age where we have a huge amount of infection in whatever we eat, whether at home, or outside in some hote

.very. true. Now Veganism is the order of the day for keeping one hale and healthy.

I think we need to go more towards vegetarianism, as that will really increase the resistance power to several diseases that will automatically happen, if we do not take care.  Taking non-vegetarian food may be okay, within all limits.  The chances of infection are really very real, and one should not loose sight of this fact, that has been repeatedly pointed out in the press.

As a born Non- Vegetarian and turned to  Vegetarianism I had seen both advantages and disadvantages of Vegetarianism since thirteen years. Now, I'm more healthy and vibrant than ever before.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.