Here are the ways to increase your life Span

www.wikihow.com/Live-a-Long-Life

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nice tips but then who the hack wishes to live all that long in this funny world? :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Nice tips but then who the hack wishes to live all that long in this funny world? :)

May be some one will be there here and there. Of course, I agree with you in the sense, in these days of insecurity and instability, nobody shows interest in leading a long life.

These are good tips and I'm following these. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good ideas, especially the finishing shot : awareness of our mortality will make us maintain healthy habits that will result in longer life.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Good ideas, especially the finishing shot : awareness of our mortality will make us maintain healthy habits that will result in longe

I agree with you. When one is aware of his mortality, he becomes fearless about death and that makes him choose the right direction to accomplish all that he wants.

Good tips..although i don't wish to live a long life..but definitely want to lead a healthy life.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Good tips..although i don't wish to live a long life..but definitely want to lead a healthy life.

You will get the best of two worlds. Long life and healthy  life if you adhere to the things mentioned in the link.

Best tips for all ages. I will follow these all useful tips. These tips increase our life span certainly.

Useful tips. How long we are living is not the question what we have done during our life for the sake of nation is a thinkable one. We are not taking care about our old age father and mother. Give something to other it will bring you eternal joy and it indirectly give you pleasure to live the life long.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.