Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For me I feel meditation helps us to calm our nerves and helps us remain stress free if we practice meditation for even 20mins each day.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Those who cannot do meditation in it's real format can do sitting in a comfortable position on a chair and inhale and exhale in a slow manner. This too yield the same results.

rambabu wrote:

Those who cannot do meditation in it's real format can do sitting in a comfortable position on a chair and inhale and exhale in a slow manner. This too yield the same results.

Yes i will do the inhale and exhale process by sitting in padmasana early in the morning. This relief stress and unwanted thinking.

Inhalation should be normal. And while exhaling it should be very slow. And this slowness should be increased gradually.

Meditation is therapeutic and helps you with the stressful life. I don't practice meditation persay but I find art very meditative. For me paper quilling and knitting or crochet work calms me down. Gardening and clay work is also like meditation. I even find cooking meditative

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

rambabu wrote:Inhalation should be normal. And while exhaling it should be very slow. And this slowness should be increased gradually.
Close eyes and allowed what is coming is your brain, it is also meditation.

Meditation, , improves concentration reduces stress, encourages a healthy life style, the practice  increases self awareness, increases happiness, increases acceptance, slows ageing, the practice benefits cardio vascular functioning and increases immunity of the system.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:Inhalation should be normal. And while exhaling it should be very slow. And this slowness should be increased gradually.
Close eyes and allowed what is coming is your brain, it is also meditation.

I read it somewhere that there comes a time in meditation when nothing comes to your mind when you meditate. That is the ultimate stage of yoga and only true yogics can do that. That I think is samadhi stage. 

For me that is far from reality now when thousands of thoughts keep passing. However my meditative activities help me feel positive and stress free

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Mindfulness is the psychological process of bringing one's attention to the internal and external experiences occurring in the Present moment. which can be  developed through the Practice of Meditation.

Mindful Meditation reduces anxiety, reduces implicit age and Race bias. Mindful- based Cognitive Therapy ( MBCT) may prevent and treat Depression. It increases Body satisfaction, improves Cognition. Above all , Mindful Meditation help the Brain reduce distractions.

I used to meditate daily a few months ago and I went closer to samadhi as I had null thoughts. It was very dark and my body went numb. I could not feel my body at all. It was like I had no body at all and I was floating in the space. I felt very lighter with no mass. I was a very great experience and there are no words to describe that feeling. It was spiritual bliss.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.