Is anything that not related to time meaningless. If so, the Neeti Ayyog replacing planning commission is devoid of any meaning. The planning commission was involved with fie year plans. The new Neeti Ayog seems to be unbrelated to time bound plan and execution. This is simply to formulate policy. Then was Planning commission not making policies. It is difficult to see in what respects the new forum is superior to planning commission. If the planning commission was not doing well during previous regime, the working could now be improved instead of saying good bye to planning. 

http://www.firstpost.com/business/spot-the-difference-modis-niti-aayog-looks-a-lot-like-upas-planning-commission-2026409.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I wonder how Neeti is suited for erstwhile planning commission. Can anybody elucidate in what way Neeti is related to Planning commission?

rambabu wrote:

I wonder how Neeti is suited for erstwhile planning commission. Can anybody elucidate in what way Neeti is related to Planning commission?

Now Planning Commission hhas been substituted by the Neeti Commission. This will be headed by PM just as in case of Planning Commission. It appears that the new government just aims to change everything that has even remotest link with Gandhi Nehru family. Planning Commission is associated with Pt nehru, first P.M.  

I sincerely feel the notion and belief that anything and everything connected with Nehru family is bad is mere foolishness. I don't agree if some one says a particular  party is spotless, I won't believe it. Good and bad are there and will be there in all the parties. By naming planning commission as Neeti commission, the ruling party made a butt of laughter of itself.

Old wine in new bottle under a new name is the new neeti.

iNothing Modi does seems to be right for some people, they want things to remain the same even if the policies were moth eaten and had never really taken off the way it shd have,  simply because the grand old ( literally) family started it ...I am glad that Modi goes ahead and does what he and his economic advisors see right and not bother about the biased criticisms of Congress and its supporters ( sadly now a dwindling number)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Now Planning Commission hhas been substituted by the Neeti Commission. This will be headed by PM just as in case of Planning Commission. It appears that the new government just aims to change everything that has even remotest link with Gandhi Nehru family. Planning Commission is associated with Pt nehru, first P.M.  

I'm extremely sorry to state that, the renaming of Planning Commission has been misunderstood by all including me until I had seen the news item on Planning Commission in Deccan herald.

Here are the facts.

The word "NITI" is the abbreviated form of , National Institution for Transforming India.

It has got nothing to do with NEETI , the Moral.

usha manohar wrote:

iNothing Modi does seems to be right for some people, they want things to remain the same even if the policies were moth eaten and had never really taken off the way it shd have,  simply because the grand old ( literally) family started it ...I am glad that Modi goes ahead and does what he and his economic advisors see right and not bother about the biased criticisms of Congress and its supporters ( sadly now a dwindling number)

Happy to know that at least you are feeling sad. The supporters of today's PM were supporters of yesterday's PM. 

rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I'm extremely sorry to state that, the renaming of Planning Commission has been misunderstood by all including me until I had seen the news item on Planning Commission in Deccan herald.

Here are the facts.

The word "NITI" is the abbreviated form of , National Institution for Transforming India.

It has got nothing to do with NEETI , the Moral.

But the pronunciation in Hindi is going to sound as Neeti. 

Of course, the new organiation replacing planning commission has nothing to do with morality or neetee. This is NITI (national instirtution for transforming India). But any way, this is no substitute for planning commission. Anything without time concept is devoid of any meaning. There appears no merit in renaming Planning commission as NITI. In fact, the current government wants to rid itself of any commitment to fix time bound targets and work accordingly. It is not certain hether five years plans will be ended for ever. If you don't fix time frame during which you would accompalish certain targets, there is no meaning in constituting such body as NITI.  There can be no substitute for planning- rather time bound plan- be this individual, business or nation.   

I repeat it is old wine in new bottle with a different name.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.