Amla, the Indian goose berry has many therapeutic qualities. It's quite effective in preventing diseases that generally arise during winter.

http://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/winter-special-fight-off-cough-ulcers-constipation-with-this-desi-superfood-721315?pfrom=home-rightnow

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Amla is one of the most wonderful gifts of nature and right now, it is abundantly in season so we can make the most of it by eating amla fresh instead of taking medicines later.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Amla boosts hair growth. It boosts eyesight and increases digestion power.

Amla a very good natural medicinal fruit. It has the power of two apples vitamin content. Any person can buy it because it did not cost you much.  I always eat fresh amla fruit. If you eat this fruit and after that drink water you can feel the taste of the water. It is a magic fruit cures many diseases.

With Amla we can make quite a good-number of preparations like Murabba, which are both healthy and tasty.

Amla has been proved to have good effect if eaten and also if applied on hair. It promotes hair growths and keeps dandruff at bay.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Amla has a plethora of therapeutical qualities, if used regularly. The best part is, Amla is cheap and tasty.

The Times of India once carried a news item that Russian scientists had spent over a million dollars in research that concluded that amla is indeed a wonder fruit, when it was available for free in indian medicinal systems. 

Amla is also a tasty vegetable since we can make pickles, chutneys and murabbas with it. Besides  it is great for our hair combined with coconut oil and hibiscus leaves..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In ancient Ayurveda practice, amla is used for promoting longevity. Amla is one of the important components of Ayurveda.

Amla is medicinal plant cure diseases. Kayakalpa and dabur chavanaprakash are the famous products from Amla. Chavanaprakash makes the skin to glow and maintain the body without any ailments.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.