G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A very very inspirational article. the most important thing Iliked is dream big and listen to your heart instead of listening to others. You may be branded as a Mad cap or arrogant. But I don't care. This is my life and I believe in living my own life, not other's life come what may.

true, very true,,we should keep telling these things to us and drag ourselves back into track, live life to the fullest.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It's not necessary to rise up to the expectations of others and becoming a xerox copy of another. It's necessary to live upto your expectations  and maintain that uniqueness. In this process, I don't care what others think.

We live in a social world where some amount of concern has to be shown to what others think about us. Doing so is not compromising but caring about feeling if others. It keeps society in balance.

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A

Nice article sir. It will be very useful in our day-to-day life. Thanks a lot.

vijay wrote:

We live in a social world where some amount of concern has to be shown to what others think about us. Doing so is not compromising but caring about feeling if others. It keeps society in balance.

Society's point of view and your point of view match, then pay heed . Else, go in your way. After it's your life.

Nice article. Life is short make it sweet. How we utilizing the time on a particular day decides how happy we are at that moment.

The 20 points are great ideas. It is good to become happy and successful in life by our own efforts. And, it is better if some presence of others is also involved in it, either physically or mentally. Otherwise, what I believe is that, selfishness will rule over us.  

I totally agree! All of these points sound very simple but are quite hard to follow, especially in today's world where the general attitude is I-don't-care and everyone is too self absorbed to pay attention to others, including all of us. But that is the reason, at least I feel, that has led to gross insensitivity that we  complain about!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I totally agree! All of these points sound very simple but are quite hard to follow, especially in today's world where the general attitude is I-don't-care and everyone is too self absorbed to pay attention to others, including all of us. But that is the reason, at least I feel, that has led to gross insensitivity that we  complain about!

The kind of insensitivity and self centeredness that we witness at times is shocking and disgusting to say the least ! I too feel that unless you develop certain humane qualities life is not complete.We need to cultivate these in children..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.