Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Recently an elderly patient was suffering from severe constipation. Allopathy doctors prescribed their medicines which did not have the desired effect for nearly a week. Till a chemist suggested to the family to give two tablets of an Ayurvedic preparation and next day the patient was relieved of her constipation. it would be an idea worth considering that allopathy doctors should also be taught something about alternative medicines.

Yes, everytime I suggest or inform doctors that I was taking such and such ayurvedic medicine they simply ignore it or brush it off by saying , well I have no idea about it, but take these tablets and you will be fine. One doctor infact suggested why don't people regularly take medicines for migraine...come on, migraine can be controlled without medication, but to make allopathy famous or to build our trust on such medicines doctors always prescribe huge no.of medicines, which are full of side effects.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

That's a part of Medicine Mafia prevalent in the Western countries. This Mafia's objective is not to allow Alternative therapies to dominate Main stream medicines. Despite all these evil designs, a new crop of medical branch has come upknown as CAM, COMPLIMENTARY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES. WHICH IS A COMBO OF Allopathy and Alternative medicines. This system is used even for deadly diseases like Cancer.

We have to promote our medicinal systems ourselves and not expect any relief from Western medical mafia. They are doing their job from their point of view are we?

We are not doing any promotional efforts. Rather we looked down our precious therapeutic treasures. Now, only now, we are opening our eyes.

That is why we use turmeric everyday in our cooking since the ancient times and its miraculous healing properties had earned a place of auspicious reverence in our religious ceremonies. Sadly, we had to give a tough fight for its rightful ownership when US tried to patent it as their own! Speaks volumes of how we fail to officially document our rightful products.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

That is why we use turmeric everyday in our cooking since the ancient times and its miraculous healing properties had earned a place of auspicious reverence in our religious ceremonies. Sadly, we had to give a tough fight for its rightful ownership when US tried to patent it as their own! Speaks volumes of how we fail to officially document our rightful products.

Yes, turmeric is a regularly used spice in Indian household cooking, in fact turmeric has anti-bacterial properties and is used to heal cuts and wounds too. 

Turmeric is used as a skin care product also.

Turmeric is a best medicine to cure cold. In Tamilnadu people will use the turmeric with its leaves and tie it with the pot at the time of pongal (Sankaranthi) festival. It is a natural skin glower for women.

TUrmeric"s antiseptic qualities make a bleeding wound heal quickly.

rambabu wrote:

TUrmeric"s antiseptic qualities make a bleeding wound heal quickly.

Yes, that what I have mentioned it heals cut, wounds, burns and in fact when mixed milk, the milk becomes even more healthy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.