Drinking Coke has become a fashion statement in the modern era. How good is the consumption of Coke?

www.thepowerhour.com/news/coke_water.htm

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Absolutely not good sir. Because its all nothing but all. Also they are consuming plenty of water to prepare these kinds of soft drinks. In this modern era, already we are in a worst situation to buy water by spending money. If this situation is not handled properly, we cant get water even for money. 

All the aerated beverages are bad for consumption. They are declared as Health hazards because of the chemicals in them.

Coke is highly acidic that should be avoided using as a cool drink, but better to use it as a cleaning fluid. If it can remove rust and clean metallic surfaces, just imagine what it will do to the sensitive parts within our body.

The results of consuming coke is dreadful. But for many this is a favorite drink. Knowingly consuming poison.

rambabu wrote:

The results of consuming coke is dreadful. But for many this is a favorite drink. Knowingly consuming poison.

Very true. It becomes a fashion and status for people to have these kinds of drinks. By that way, they are making their own destiny to a worst situation. People must wake up from these sorts of virtual world and have to  know about reality.

I think more and more people are giving up drinking coke. All soda drinks are nothing but problems for your digestive systems.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

If more and more people are giving up drinking coke it's a welcome sign. It shows people becoming more health conscious.

It is fashionable with many Indians to constantly degrade Western fast foods and drinks like Coke. If acidity is a point then lime juice is also highly acidic. Isolating an ingredient like phosphoric acid and then showing what it can do when singly used is not proper. What is its percent in Coke? Along with other ingredients its effects are neutralized. Even milk contains lactic acid.Coke is drunk in 200 countries. As usual overdrinking of any drink can cause problems. It should be taken once in a while and enjoyed. it is time blind opposition of Western foods should be diluted. Can proof be given of dreadful affects of drinking coke.
vijay wrote:It is fashionable with many Indians to constantly degrade Western fast foods and drinks like Coke. If acidity is a point then lime juice is also highly acidic. Isolating an ingredient like phosphoric acid and then showing what it can do when singly used is not proper. What is its percent in Coke? Along with other ingredients its effects are neutralized. Even milk contains lactic acid.Coke is drunk in 200 countries. As usual overdrinking of any drink can cause problems. It should be taken once in a while and enjoyed. it is time blind opposition of Western foods should be diluted. Can proof be given of dreadful affects of drinking coke.
You can check it for yourself
Just put a glass of coke in your dirty toilet seat and see the result.
And this has nothing to do with coke only, take for any Indian made such drink and experiment with that. That will clear your doubt I am not against coke in particular. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The dirty toilet seat and internals of a human body are different and are not comparable. By this logic the internals of Americans should have vanished by now. Trust the human body. I am not an advocate for coke but only the motivated propaganda by vested persons which misguides people.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.