Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Coke including any other aerated drink are harmful, but people who are huge fan of McD and KFC cannot give it up so to summarize they are having poison by paying money. I don't understand how can water be replaced with any other drink...water is the only liquid which can quench thirst at least for me.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Water is known as elixir of life. And it rejuvenates the person. One cannot avoid water in any condition.

rambabu wrote:

Water is known as elixir of life. And it rejuvenates the person. One cannot avoid water in any condition.

Yes. Without water one cant survive. It is one of the basic thing we need to survive in this world. Life becomes hell without water.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. Without water one cant survive. It is one of the basic thing we need to survive in this world. Life becomes hell without water.

Very true. One can live without food for several days, but not without water. It's one of the important components in water therapy.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Very true. One can live without food for several days, but not without water. It's one of the important components in water therapy.

Our body is composed of 90% water and it is a medicines for many ailments too..so we can't and should not replace with coke or similar drinks.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Our body is composed of 90% water and it is a medicines for many ailments too..so we can't and should not replace with coke or similar drinks.

vijay wrote:The dirty toilet seat and internals of a human body are different and are not comparable. By this logic the internals of Americans should have vanished by now. Trust the human body. I am not an advocate for coke but only the motivated propaganda by vested persons which misguides people.
Americans eat a lot of meat that reduces impact of coke and alcohol on their system which does not work with Indians mostly being vegetarians. I hope you will not support alcohol because westerners drinking it in such a big quantity and we consider it unhealthy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I prefer curd shake or Lassi aw well as fruit juices. Coke is not good for health.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Both curd shake and lassi are health drinks. Good that you avoided Coke.

The blind statements that coke is bad without proof is unconvincing. I do not agree that impact  of coke are reduced by eating meat and taking alcohol. It is  a bizarre statement. Then the reverse should also be true, those who take alcohol should consume meat and coke. Alcohol like coke is not unhealthy if taken in proper quantities. If one where to consume more milk and lassi that would also be unhealthy. I repeat it is a fashion to run down certain fast foods and drinks without supporting facts.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.