Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Agreed but will one change three or three will change one. BJP in Delhi wants to win at any cost even if it means expressing no confidence in its own party stalwarts in Delhi.

BJP s admitting only honest ones as a matter of policy and show the gates to cheats. People feeling suffocated in other parties are coming in BJP to join in the best available. Kiran, Krishna, Shazia and Binny all know which way the wind is blowing. I hope people will understand. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think it is a good move on Kiran Bedi's part, as she has already proved her worth as an able administrator, and hence she is going to be a meaningful addition to BJB.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Agreed but will one change three or three will change one. BJP in Delhi wants to win at any cost even if it means expressing no confidence in its own party stalwarts in Delhi.

BJP s admitting only honest ones as a matter of policy and show the gates to cheats. People feeling suffocated in other parties are coming in BJP to join in the best available. Kiran, Krishna, Shazia and Binny all know which way the wind is blowing.

True. There is a big exodus of people towards BJP. especially from AAP . But BJP is careful in separating the grain from the chaff.

I wish that at least 25% members of Congress, BJP,AAPand BSP join BJP. Then the Hindutva fascists in BJP will be in a minority. This may become very comical situation. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

BJP s admitting only honest ones as a matter of policy and show the gates to cheats. People feeling suffocated in other parties are coming in BJP to join in the best available. Kiran, Krishna, Shazia and Binny all know which way the wind is blowing. I hope people will understand. 

How wind directions change. A year ago they were blowing AAP's way. Some are destined to keep being blown away by strong winds. No words for those who resist strong winds.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.