Ayurveda's potential ways for strengthening the immune system.Readers are requested to see the head Panchakarma at the left hand side of the site given  below.

www.ayurveda.com/online_resource/tongue_analysis.htm

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pancha kriya karma is truly a wonderful method to flush out toxins from your body. This kind of treatment is recommended for many ailments and has been proved benficial.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Nice article sir. It is useful and able to know about lots of stuff about pancha karma.

Panchakarma is the Ayurveda's greatest boon from the blue. The best detoxing way.

There are various therapies. So it is best to encourage integrated medical system that shoud ensure that the therapy of a number of therapies most suitable to a patient are applied. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes. Integrated medical system is there already. It's known as CAM or Complementary Alternate Medicines, which are the combination of two systems employed to the patient in tune with his requirement. After Chemo therapy an Allopathic system, Aroma Therapy is used which is an Alternate medical system.

The link redirecting to tongue analysis. When you click the link Pancha karma you will get the details. Most of body ailments are happening due to vata,pitta Kapha doshas. These imbalance cause most of disease attack the human body.

I have informed how the reader can go to the Website Panchakarma in the starting thread of the post. Yes Panchakarma is an antidote for ailments caused by tridoshas.

rambabu wrote:

I have informed how the reader can go to the Website Panchakarma in the starting thread of the post. Yes Panchakarma is an antidote for ailments caused by tridoshas.

I dont know about these terms like tridoshas before sir. Because of the information shared by yourself, i am learning more new terms sir. Thank you.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I dont know about these terms like tridoshas before sir. Because of the information shared by yourself, i am learning more new terms sir. Thank you.

Geetha, the very purpose of forums is to exchange views and learning from each other. Glad that you are benefitted.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.