Do men and women dream differently. Here is a link:

http://www.dw.de/%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%82-%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87-%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%87-%E0%A4%94%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%82-%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87-%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%97/a-17909601

To me it appears that the social conditions are reflected in dreams.  Maturally, boys will dream of guns and girls of dolls. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with you. Social and environmental conditions play vital role in the dreams. Also married and un married  people's dreams vary.

Mostly what we think throughout the day or do we dream about those things. Sometimes we dream about real people and sometimes we see unknown 't people, but don't know whether dreams are gender specific or otherwise.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I don't think  dreams are gender specific. May be in a few cases male dreams differ from that of a female's depending on their social conditions. But in general dreams are not gender specific.

I agree dreams in only few instances can be different but can not be totally gender specific.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Especially in the married couple, dreams like future of the children, security etc are very common.

rambabu wrote:

I don't think  dreams are gender specific. May be in a few cases male dreams differ from that of a female's depending on their social conditions. But in general dreams are not gender specific.

I agree with you sir. Dreams are not gender specific. It depends on our day-to-day happenings, which gets registered in our subconcious mind and reflected in our dreams. 

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you sir. Dreams are not gender specific. It depends on our day-to-day happenings, which gets registered in our subconcious mind and reflected in our dreams. 

And common interests of married people make them dream similar dreams. Eg, many times my wife and I used to discuss about our dreams. And they are about family's interests. Mostly about children's higher education and the resources at our disposal to give a better life etc.

Dreams are nothing but sleep time thoughts. The difference between a man and woman's dreams may be owin to social and family conditions.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Family conditions in married couples, the dreams will be common. Otherwise, in youngsters,the nature of dreams  depend upon their past experiences and the family conditions and the surrounding environment.

It is also said that dreams are the actions of our subconscious mind, which is awake even if we are fast asleep, by which it converts the thoughts of our conscious mind into picture forms, expressing in a symbolic manner. In most cases these pictures will be very strange and the actions will be super human.The dreams are 'thought specific'.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.