Some people get up in early morning and some won't. This article describes the 8 common mistakes we are making in the morning time. Think and plan your day. Most people skip morning breakfast.

http://www.lifehacker.co.in/jugaad/8-morning-mistakes-to-avoid/articleshow/40019081.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

An informative article. But, still I feel that a hot tea will be a smarter choice than a lazy lemon juice, to rejuvenate a sleepy morning.

A nice read. Getting up is possible for those who retire to bed early. But f for work we have to stay up late getting up late is natural. Also, a hot cup of tea is more preferred option by many of us.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

An informative article. But, still I feel that a hot tea will be a smarter choice than a lazy lemon juice, to rejuvenate a sleepy morning.

I agree that hot tea is better choice than lemon juice but at the same time we also should know that early morning is the time for the stomach to start its process at that time we should not stop the appetite by drinking the tea. 

By starting the day with a coffee or tea, you are damaging your own digestive system which in the long run may land you in a hospital.

Drinking lukewarm water. empty stomach is the most ideal way to start the day.

Dwarakanathan wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

I agree that hot tea is better choice than lemon juice but at the same time we also should know that early morning is the time for the stomach to start its process at that time we should not stop the appetite by drinking the tea. 

But it is difficult to suddenly discontinue a habit that has become a part of life for a long period starting from the childhood. And I think it will not obstruct our appetite, because we are breaking the fast after about 10 hours of gap, and in front of hunger all food will be tastier.

Ideally a glass of warm water or water mixed with lemon and honey is used in case you are interested in reducing weight is the best choice. But for many people getting up and drinking tea first thing in the morning is the usual norm.

My experience is drinking 2 big glasses of water  with empty stomach and even before brushing will set a note for a pleasant day.

Lemon, honey in warm water is how i start my day. It is quite refreshing.

Of course that's one of among many activities good for us. Not a cup of coffee.

Exactly, after a lot of practice this has come naturally to me to drink water followed by lemon. honey warm water and then tea.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.