Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Oh ok...nice article. We Bengali always end our meal with a sweet, but now I know it is the other way round.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I know Bengali tastes. They start the day with a Mistee. (sweet).

Not necessarily but yes most of the bongs have a sweet tooth. I always wait for the dessert section, but after reading this article, now i don't have to wait anymore. 

Most Bengalis are fond of sweets. They even combine sweet content with a hot stuff. Anyhow now you can start the day with a Sweet Symphony.

Yes, definitely this article is an eye-opener, will help all those who eat sweet dish post the main course.

In fact we can also have some sugar or honey to help the digestion process before having a full meal.

Yes. Honey is preferable. Say NO to sugar. It is known as White poison in the Ayurvedic parlance.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. Honey is preferable. Say NO to sugar. It is known as White poison in the Ayurvedic parlance.

Nice article sir. There is a saying which implies too much of anything is good for nothing.  In that sense, anything can be taken, but in a limited amount. It applies to sweet also. Especially sugar. Other than sugar , one can take other sweetening things like honey as you said.  It is also good for health.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Nice article sir. There is a saying which implies too much of anything is good for nothing.  In that sense, anything can be taken, but in a limited amount. It applies to sweet also. Especially sugar. Other than sugar , one can take other sweetening things like honey as you said.  It is also good for health.

Besides honey one can use jaggery also.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.