Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ha.haa i am to some extent but I know a person who is more than a workaholic, he has probably nothing else to do other than work. Do we have any term for people who are always working and always online?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I call such people as 'VIRTUOSOS.'

All work makes jack a dull boy - I am not a workholic but when I am committed to any job that I take up I amke sure I finish it , skipping sleep, meals etc..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But with a good and well planned Time management, one can have the best of the two worlds.

rambabu wrote:

But with a good and well planned Time management, one can have the best of the two worlds.

Nice article sir. I agree with you. With proper time management one can able to do everything they want. Diet plays major role in our life. Especially morning breakfast is most important to prolong our work without stress and frustration through out the day.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Nice article sir. I agree with you. With proper time management one can able to do everything they want. Diet plays major role in our life. Especially morning breakfast is most important to prolong our work without stress and frustration through out the day.

There is nothing impossible if one follows a healthy life style, healthy food habits clubbed with Determination, Dedication and Will to win.

Work habit, life style and food habit are closely related. We should always be vigilant about what we eat and when. Best planning is essential for better health. 

In India working like a maniac for extended hours is considered a matter of status. In many offices people sit beyond office hours to appear busy. In the process they miss enjoying after office hours and deny it to their family members also.

It's the un satiated thirst for mundane things that makes some Robots. In this process, they lose everything but the luxurious villas, gadgets etc. 

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. This is old saying. It is okay to work overtime occasionally owing to exigencies of job but workaholics syndrome is not good on permanent basis. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.