These two sportsmen have captured the imagination in recent days. One is a veteran but young at 41. A true 'Bharat Ratna' annexing his 15th Grand Slam titles by winning the Australian Mixed Doubles partnering the legendary Martina Hingis. I doff my hat to this sporting giant!

Lokesh Rahul ,the young Karnataka batsman who made his Test debut and smashed a brilliant hundred  in his very second test, has created a record for Karnataka by hitting a triple hundred in a Ranji match. Although it is early days for young Lokesh Rahul but I am convinced that another great cricketer is in the making. What do you think?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. Leander Paes at this age collecting grand slams. And Lokesh Rahul started his test journey with a ton. No praises are more for these two

Leander Paes is a good fighter and he never gives up. Age is not a matter for persons who are fit by health wise.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

Leander Paes is a good fighter and he never gives up. Age is not a matter for persons who are fit by health wise.

True. With determination and will to win made Leander head and shoulders above the rest.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.