Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Most of the time i am not using sugar instead of this i am using palm products.

Using honey instead of sugar  is a better way to keep your health in tact.

Yes honey is a better and healthier option than sugar. Jaggery is also a good option to use.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I too use jaggery in many ways. Peanuts with jaggery is healthy snack.

rambabu wrote:

Yes sir. Instead of using sugar in coffee or tea. Jaggery is a good to use in tea. It also taste good. We also take snacks based on jaggery more, than with sugar. As you said we used to take peanut with jaggery. It is rich in iron. It is a best snack than anyother oily snack items.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes sir. Instead of using sugar in coffee or tea. Jaggery is a good to use in tea. It also taste good. We also take snacks based on jaggery more, than with sugar. As you said we used to take peanut with jaggery. It is rich in iron. It is a best snack than anyother oily snack items.

Peanuts or any other nuts can be combined with jaggery which makes a nutritious combination as well as a delicious dish that can be taken as an evening snack.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Peanuts or any other nuts can be combined with jaggery which makes a nutritious combination as well as a delicious dish that can be taken as an evening snack.

Yes sir. It is my favourite snack always and more delicious to eat at evening.  

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Army jawans of Indian army who are stationed in far off places and cannot have access to food for months together are supplied with laddus made of peanuts and jaggery. This preparation is not only delicious but also nutritive. This shows the ability of jaggery in strengthening  the body.

erengtheningen

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Army jawans of Indian army who are stationed in far off places and cannot have access to food for months together are supplied with laddus made of peanuts and jaggery. This preparation is not only delicious but also nutritive. This shows the ability of jaggery in strengthening  the body.

Thanks for the information sir. It gives more strength to the body and also i heard people usually provide this peanuts and jaggery mixture after meals for digestion. It is helpful in that aspect also.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thanks for the information sir. It gives more strength to the body and also i heard people usually provide this peanuts and jaggery mixture after meals for digestion. It is helpful in that aspect also.

Natural food experts say, that there are three foods,they must be avoided . They are known as  'three white poisons. The three are, sugar, white flour or refined flour and salt. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.