Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, very true the article says it all. Laughter clubs have been in vogue because nothing works better than laughter therapy.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I'm a regular visitor and participant in a laughter club here. I know it's benofits.

rambabu wrote:

I'm a regular visitor and participant in a laughter club here. I know it's benofits.

Oh ok.  When do you get time for all these activities when you are constantly positing and replying in boddunan- i mean you're an active member here along with a copywriter. How do you manage so many things? Can you please explain?

Simple. A very effective time management. Not only in Boddunan i work many sites that pay me for article writing and illustrations.

Great, but time mgmt also depends on several other factors, being a mother , can be online 24X7, hence lag behind sometimes. 

However, O think it is better to read jokes and watch comedy shows rather than joining a laughing club.

Some may be having some limitations, irrespective of male or female. I too have limitations. But I overcome them by rising up early. Though not for this site, I have to be online for a long period. That's why I look as if I'm on the line forever. Ultimately, one has to find a way to be in the reckoning.

Laughter boosts immunity only if this is spontaneous and natural. Artificial laughter cannot be helpful. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Of course sir. Laugh for the sake of laughter will not be effective. That's they say a real laughter as "Hearty laugh" that comes from the core of the heart..

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Laughter has to be real, but as seen in laughter clubs many people start laughing artificially and then by looking at others luaghing you actually start laughing for real. Also, laughing out loud meaning one is inhaling oxygen and hence it acts as a immunity booster.

Laughter is a great faculty that distinguishes humans from other animals. Laughter should be natural for better health benefits, and for that we should be relaxed and the kid within us should be awake.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.