Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Baking soda is used to get whiter teeth and has proven health benefits.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

There are a plethora of other benifits of baking soda, you can see in the link article.

Baking soda is very useful for many purposes around house, I use it for cleaning stuff much more than artificial soaps with chemicals.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, baking soda can be  used to clean insides of a micro-oven and can help remove stains from floor and clothes too.

Baking soda has multifaceted useful material which can be found in every home. Another advantage is its inexpensive.Ease of use.

Yes, baking soda can be  used to clean insides of a micro-oven and can help remove stains from floor and clothes too.

I also use a paste of baking soda and salt to clean my son's tiffinbox and water bottle daily, thus giving me the added benefit of disinfecting both the things cheaply and effectively.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I also use a paste of baking soda and salt to clean my son's tiffinbox and water bottle daily, thus giving me the added benefit of disinfecting both the things cheaply and effectively.

Yes, a  cheap and effective disinfectant. 

Once or twice in a week brushing teeth with baking soda to whiten the teeth and strengthen the gums.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.