Here is glimpse of what unethical practices certain banks the world over do. 

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/10-unethical-things-banks-do-with-your-money-085909295.html?vp=1

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Astonished to know how  some banks are indulged in destroying the rain forests and financing the Arm trading.

Banks are financiers who are interested  in maximising their returns at any cost.

Indulging in financing Arms trading is unethical.

Why financing arms trading is unethical, it is also a product in demand for defending and fighting for one's rights..

Financing the arms trading to unknown groups, who may be using the arms to assist the extremist groups and forcing the people  to destroy Rain forests are certainly unethical.

The only comfort is that none of the banks are Indian,,,,One wonders what mal practices Indian banks are indulging in? more importrantly ,whether we will ever get to know any of it ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
usha manohar wrote:

The only comfort is that none of the banks are Indian,,,,One wonders what mal practices Indian banks are indulging in? more importrantly ,whether we will ever get to know any of it ?

True. Unless they areexposed by some whistle blower, the malpractices by Indian Banks lying under wraps.

@Usha

When you talk about unethical and fraudulent practices of Indian banks both PSU and private I am reminded of my brief stint as a young member of various audits teams conducting bank audit. These are all sham and shallow exercises. I won't highlight here the genesis of sticky loans and advances of most PSU banks which are known as NPAs as everyone here knows how a section of corrupt bank officials thrive in this form of fraud which you can rest assured  , would be off-limits for any 'Sacch Bharat Mission' but another form of fraud commited which go unnoticed and undiscussed which is spiriting away of balance from dead and inoperative accounts by dishonest bank officials as specimen signatures are available with it is virtually impossible to detect and act.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, it is great comfort to know that the banks dealing with all the murderous activities of arms trade, funding drug mafias, throwing people out of homes  etc. are not Indian. But Indian banks are also not very scrupulous, one thing that I can name is that the Indian banks are definitely involved in laundering money on large scale for the builders everywhere and funding unscrupulous projects and industrialists like Vijay Mallya while the same banks go out of their way and do whatever they can to extract each and every penny from common people and letting the defaulters of billions of rupees go scot free!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.