G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very true. I agree toxic habits like self sabotaging, talking ill about others in their absence will consume you. Keep these venomous habits at bay.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Nice article sir. It tells about the toxic habits one shouldnt follow. Especially gossiping , negative thoughts and hypocrite are worst habits people should avoid.

Informative article. Good habits and positive mental attitude are essential for success, instead self boasting and finding fault on others.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes very true, toxic habits are very easily to adopt but very hard to leave them, as now a days teenagers are moving towards wrong path, its my humble request to all of the people be aware of toxic habits and your life full of joy.

http://dailyhindisms.com/holi-messages-and-happy-holi-message-2015-in-hindi-and-english/

girishchouhan5 wrote:

Yes very true, toxic habits are very easily to adopt but very hard to leave them, as now a days teenagers are moving towards wrong path, its my humble request to all of the people be aware of toxic habits and your life full of joy.

http://dailyhindisms.com/holi-messages-and-happy-holi-message-2015-in-hindi-and-english/

Girish, while providing the link, please remember to press Enter, so that the link is active.

Its like Gandhiji often said, "Change yourself the way you want others to be" many of these habits are exactly that, we do it because others do it and we don't give up because others won't. So start from ourselves and change us to the person we want others to be! Difficult to accomplish!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Its like Gandhiji often said, "Change yourself the way you want others to be" many of these habits are exactly that, we do it because others do it and we don't give up because others won't. So start from ourselves and change us to the person we want others to be! Difficult to accomplish!

True!! Those persons who are capable will act themselves and become great; but those who are not capable will just teach others about greatness.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

True. Charity should start at home. One who needs a change in the society should himself set an example.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

True. Charity should start at home. One who needs a change in the society should himself set an example.

Circulating this message on whatsapp and FB will certainly make it viral but will the real change come? LOL :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Change should come from within.  Messages, at the most earn "likes in FB.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.