Kejriwal has been blamed for provoking voters to accept cash and other things from major parties but vote for AAM AADAMI Party. But really, Tamilnadu tops the list of states where such malpractice is prevalent. Other states are karnataka and Andhra Pradesh 

http://www.livehindustan.com/news/editorial/guestcolumn/article1-S.-Srinivasan-Tamil-journalist-elections-bribery-57-62-470741.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I know AAP's policy of not yielding to bribes really is the cause of his landslide victory. Yes, not in TN, but all the southern states are well known for bribing the voters.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

AAP has promised reduction in eelctricity and water rates. This will mean subsidising from public funds. Is it not a case of bribing voters with public funds. And the people of Delhi have simply loved it and voted enmass for AAP.Why blame southern states - they were only ahead in time.

rambabu wrote:

I know AAP's policy of not yielding to bribes really is the cause of his landslide victory. Yes, not in TN, but all the southern states are well known for bribing the voters.

The biggest bribe from AAP to voter is freebies, now he will give everything for free to Delhi people

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The biggest bribe from AAP to voter is freebies, now he will give everything for free to Delhi people

EVERYTGING FREE. Sounds good.Where  from he will get the money, From the exchequer? If so, Khajana Khali Nahin Hoga ?

It must be so much fun for the voters in Tamil Nadu, no need to work or do anything, you get everything free! I wonder if we could migrate to TN and make a career for ourselves as a professional voter! ha ha ha!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are professional voters in every state. Whosoever pays, these professional voters carry that party's flags.

There are professional voters in every state. Whosoever pays, these professional voters carry that party's flags.

True...but not everyone needs to carry a flag! All one needs to do is assure all the politicians who come to their doorsteps is that they will cast their votes only to them!

Agreed. But there are several incidents where, voters even after a galore of promises to the politicians, they vote for other parties. Immoral lot !!!.

Agreed. But there are several incidents where, voters even after a galore of promises to the politicians, they vote for other parties. Immoral lot !!!.

Ha ha hah! If the politicians were even 5% honest and possessed moral integrity, the voters would not have fallen to the level we see nowadays!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Ha ha hah! If the politicians were even 5% honest and possessed moral integrity, the voters would not have fallen to the level we see nowadays!

I remember very interesting event when I just came to Agra first time on posting.  That time assembly elections were being held. The colony also was under development process. The residents made it a point to convince every political party of loyalty and vote. One day, almost every political party visited the colony. The residents would change party flags on roof whenever some leader came. So by turn flags of Congress, BJP, BSP, S.P. all were hoisted on roofs. Consequently, now the colony is well developed.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.