If you can't run municipal corporations, quit- Kejriwal says to BJP.  He opines that BJP mismanages everywhere and profit making body turns in loss. He claims that he would bring the sick corporations to healthy condition within a year. 

http://www.india.com/news/india/arvind-kejriwal-to-bjp-corporations-if-you-cant-pay-staff-salary-resign-and-give-charge-to-aap-330272/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ha ha ha! Look who is talking! LOL. He himself is a kind of person who, like a fool, threw away the first chance to do something good, do the very thing that he says others cannot do. Now that he is back again, let us see whether he himself can do even 1% of what tall claims he is now making.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Ha ha ha! Look who is talking! LOL. He himself is a kind of person who, like a fool, threw away the first chance to do something good, do the very thing that he says others cannot do. Now that he is back again, let us see whether he himself can do even 1% of what tall claims he is now making.

Lat time, Kejriwal had no majority of his party and so he felt or he would like us to understand that he would not be allowed to work. Now he has massive majority and is more aggressive and needs no support by virtually non existent opposition in Delhi assembly. It is a fact that BJP is a miserable failure in local bodies and unable to perform in spite of majority. Kejriwal's current term cannot be compared to his first ministry. Let us hope that he will not disappoint this time. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Lat time, Kejriwal had no majority of his party and so he felt or he would like us to understand that he would not be allowed to work. Now he has massive majority and is more aggressive and needs no support by virtually non existent opposition in Delhi assembly. It is a fact that BJP is a miserable failure in local bodies and unable to perform in spite of majority. Kejriwal's current term cannot be compared to his first ministry. Let us hope that he will not disappoint this time. 

It might be so, but last time, Kejriwal did become the CM of ND, majority or no majority. And once one becomes a Cm, there shopuld be no stopping him or excuses if he sincerely means to do good work. As far as functioning of BJP in local bodies is concerned, they are indeed poor and no better than the previous party. So Kejriwal does not need to make noises but he would do better to shut up and do his job, which he does not seem to be doing apart from making false promises of freebies to one and all.

Kejariwal has already started finding ways to escape. He says he will cut water supply of central ministers if Delhi is not provided enough water supply for Delhi. He is not confident about his own efforts into the matter but looking to blackmail central government. The way he speaks make him sound like Rowdy Rathore. He sounds like the CM of the Hindi movie NAYAK played by Anil Kapoor who is out to finish his job within 24 hours even if he has to fight the so called villains central government in this case by fist fighting.. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Kejariwal has already started finding ways to escape. He says he will cut water supply of central ministers if Delhi is not provided enough water supply for Delhi. He is not confident about his own efforts into the matter but looking to blackmail central government. The way he speaks make him sound like Rowdy Rathore. He sounds like the CM of the Hindi movie NAYAK played by Anil Kapoor who is out to finish his job within 24 hours even if he has to fight the so called villains central government in this case by fist fighting.. 

What I observed is, Kejri hurries for everything . His intentions are good, but the way in which he's acting reminds me of a street fighter, not like CM of an important state.

First of all let Kejriwal get his house in order ...already there is dissent and it looks as if there is a split coming within his party...Unless you have a strong support system you cannot deliver let alone challenge and criticise a party tthat has built a strong nationwide base.Kejriwal shd practice before preaching and challenging..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

What I observed is, Kejri hurries for everything . His intentions are good, but the way in which he's acting reminds me of a street fighter, not like CM of an important state.

His intentions are clear, he wishes to take advantage of freebies and rule the country.  That is how the congress ruled and ruined this country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

His intentions are clear, he wishes to take advantage of freebies and rule the country.  That is how the congress ruled and ruined this country.

He too wants to take the easy way out and does not want to work hard . Promises he made and the way he is trying to blackmail central government into realising them makes it clear that he will go the same way as other politicians to remain in rule. Absolutely no use of his experience as a IAS officer nor is he any different from others.

suni51 wrote:

I agree with Kejriwal. The BJP government at Center and in haryana are trying to curtail water supply to Delhi. Thus if there is scarcity and water is to be rationed,  why only common men should suffer. I remember that once Pt Nehru, as Mayor of Allahabad restricted water supply to even Collector and other big officers/ VIPs in Allahabad

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree with Kejriwal. The BJP government at Center and in haryana are trying to curtail water supply to Delhi. Thus if there is scarcity and water is to be rationed,  why only common men should suffer. I remember that once Pt Nehru, as Mayor of Allahabad restricted water supply to even Collector and other big officers/ VIPs in Allahabad

Here, the interests of the public should be seen. For this Kejriwal should see that the state has to maintain good relations with the center setting aside all the differences. If he looks for settling the scores, he's the loser.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.