Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Certain things with which our lives are entwined with, and when we know that they will be no more with us, evoke all those memories connected with them.

I cannot remember ever having used a money order system to send money nor receive money but know about it from others.Some people would cram as much news as possible in the small column given and it served a dual purpose of carrying both money and news. I guess it has served its purpose now and it is time to move on to other things ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Everything has a got a time. Nothing stays forever. Radios came and gone.Similarly others. Money orders are no exception.

We accept the change. Today bank cheque are scanned and payment are made quickly. Today,  technology reduces the paper and bring that format electronically.

I feel, for a hassle free and peaceful life, accept the change. Follow the changes that take places much faster than life itself. Else, you will be left behind.

There are other ways to transfer money which are better than money order. But I think in villages sending money through it very common. I think people from village will get effected most.

Now even in villages Money orders are going to stop.

Yes there are other ways but still villages in India are not that developed and internet and atm services are hard to be seen there.

I said, Money Order system will completely removed. There is no connection with internet.

Thank you Rama, I was not aware that MO's have become defunct. This is news to me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.