Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

None. But the politicians who want to defame its rival parties. They won't participate directly , but employ hired goons in order to hide their identity.

MG Singh wrote:

I think we are beating about the bush. You must have read 2 hindu temples were vandalized in USA.. What happened? Did citizens go on meetings etc to condemn it? Its a simple law order problem and police  are to take action.

I wonder why you bring out secularism in such cases. Remember 4000 sikhs were massacred in streets of Delhi. Even hitler never did any killings on streets of Berlin.  This is secularism.?Does secularism mean holding meetings etc? Look inwards please.

People who were directly involved in the massacre of sikhs are lording it up till today because they are friends/followers/sycopants of the  fake Gandhi family.Such is the tragedy and this family has the audacity to point fingers at everybody else and preach secularism forgetting that there are three fingers pointed at themselves...The whole idea of secularism has been twisted and maligned by our selfish politicians 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I think we are beating about the bush. You must have read 2 hindu temples were vandalized in USA.. What happened? Did citizens go on meetings etc to condemn it? Its a simple law order problem and police  are to take action.

I wonder why you bring out secularism in such cases. Remember 4000 sikhs were massacred in streets of Delhi. Even hitler never did any killings on streets of Berlin.  This is secularism.?Does secularism mean holding meetings etc? Look inwards please.

People who were directly involved in the massacre of sikhs are lording it up till today because they are friends/followers/sycopants of the  fake Gandhi family.Such is the tragedy and this family has the audacity to point fingers at everybody else and preach secularism forgetting that there are three fingers pointed at themselves...The whole idea of secularism has been twisted and maligned by our selfish politicians 

These hole pickers ruined the country and driven it to to the brink of disaster . They don't have any right to talk about anything concerned with the welfare measures of the Ruling party.

It makes no sense to point out communal attitude of certain congress workers in anti Sikh riots whenever the issue of attack on minorities comes up. It appears that this is just an attempt to belittle the attack on Christian and other minorities by raising the Sikh issue. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It makes no sense to point out communal attitude of certain congress workers in anti Sikh riots whenever the issue of attack on minorities comes up. It appears that this is just an attempt to belittle the attack on Christian and other minorities by raising the Sikh issue. 

The word 'MINORITY' should be deleted from the books of Indian law and constitution as it's the root cause of 80% problems of this country. Why can't we treat every citizen of this country at same level?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So why blame BJP each time there is an attack on churches ? It could well be the Congress party which is equally communal in its attitude but poses as a secularist ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

The word 'MINORITY' should be deleted from the books of Indian law and constitution as it's the root cause of 80% problems of this country. Why can't we treat every citizen of this country at same level?

I would like to delete many terms- scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, religion, caste  and thereby solve all problems. But this is not way to solve anything. We must look at things as these are. The fascist forces have been emboldened recently and talking violently about so called ghar vapasi and other communal issues. This fact cannot be bypassed just by referring to some deficiencies of previous ruling political set up.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Vandalism church at UP is different in two cases, as per news report, it has a love angle. So no communalism issues, and most of attacks are under opposition state rules as Home Minister clarified in Parliament while speaking on demand for grants on Home, at LS told most of attacks are under oppostion rules and for every attack why media blaming central government and what is surprising the most is that most of these attackers are never ever taken into custody by same opposition government who rules state. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think we are wasting time on an issue which has no clues about the vandalism perpetrators. what we are doing is acting on speculations.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.