Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Look like it has very benefits. Personally I don't like it more but yes for health we should go for it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

It's not the question of "liking"  . One has to take care of health. Else, you will be confined to a hospital bed paying high medical bills all along the life. The benefits of pomegranate eating are well depicted in the link article.

Because of the taste which is bitter sweet many people do not like Pomegranate.I like it a lot and use it in salads besides eating it as a fruit. The skin when dried and stored is excellent for use when you have diarreaha ...boiling the skin in water with a pinch of salt and sugar added to eat and taken 2 or 3 times a day is very helpful

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pomegranates are nutrient dense and antioxidant rich that offer a host of health benefits. In my place they are not easily available. Because of this reason, it's an expensive fruit. Still I make it sure to include in my daily breakfast.

usha manohar wrote:

Because of the taste which is bitter sweet many people do not like Pomegranate.I like it a lot and use it in salads besides eating it as a fruit. The skin when dried and stored is excellent for use when you have diarreaha ...boiling the skin in water with a pinch of salt and sugar added to eat and taken 2 or 3 times a day is very helpful

I too like pomegranates a lot. Although I didn't know that skin was good for digestion. Here in Maharashtra we use pomegranate skin to soothe cough and sore throat.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pomegranates are a rich source of antioxidants which strengthen the immune system and save from several life threatening ailments . There is a saying, "Jo Khaye Anar, Woh Kabhi Na Hoga Bimar."

That is why thye proverb- ek anaar sau beemar. (one pomegranate and 10 sick)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

That is why thye proverb- ek anaar sau beemar. (one pomegranate and 10 sick)

True to its nature, pomegranates offer a plethora of health benefits. Pomegranates are the nature's gift to the mankind.

usha manohar wrote:

Exactly. That's why I avoid it. But yes we should go for it as it is good for health.

I didn't know about benefits from its skin. Sounds good. Thanks for the information.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

You can have a look at the benefits of pomegranates from the link . One of the biggest health benefits of pomegranates are, it fortifies your inbuilt immune system.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.