Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ok.. Ok.. I could understand you. No need of further elaboration.

mohan manohar wrote:

Absolutely, what I was talking about, it is doctor since long advising not to eat yolk of eggs but this link says differently, so it is not a new development as one of prominent member thinks it.

No this was just a survey. May be the people on which survey was done be taking something else which maintains blood sugar.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Absolutely, what I was talking about, it is doctor since long advising not to eat yolk of eggs but this link says differently, so it is not a new development as one of prominent member thinks it.

No this was just a survey. May be the people on which survey was done be taking something else which maintains blood sugar.

Surveys mostly fail to give a true picture.

@Rambabu not necessary it depends. But I don't think it's better for diabetic person to eat egg. But it may happen those who eat egg may not get diabetes.

Never heard of it, what if you take 8 eggs a week

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

@Rambabu not necessary it depends. But I don't think it's better for diabetic person to eat egg. But it may happen those who eat egg may not get diabetes.

We are all talking about consumption of 4 eggs a week will keep one away from the diabetes. We have forgotten that the fact is sound and good health is not assured just by consuming 4 eggs a week. It should be understood that along with the consumption of eggs other conditions like regular exercise, eating pulses and fruits are also mandatory . If all these conditions are met  a sound and good health is assured. Not by just consuming 4 eggs a week.

Absolutely. Moreover a stress free life is important to live if we don't want to be diabetic in future.

Even stress free life also comes with some conditions  to be fulfilled. For example one's should not indulge in delving in the PAST. One should live in the PRESENT.  Taking the things as they come to you.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Absolutely survey does not provide truth, it can be manipulated and it could be in accordance with taste of person, if it is backed by true experiments from medical scientists then it should be followed backed by physician's advice.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is up to the people. Because  there are still followers of this system of getting rid of Diabetes.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.