Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
mohan manohar wrote:

It is a way of life that creates diabetes, as it is not a disease, eating eggs could be right but egg yolks are certainly not good for blood sugars.

Absolutely egg yolk is not good for a diabetic person.  One should avoid eating it.

However eggs lead to increase in cholestrol. 4 eggs a day phrase is new to hear, but indeed one has to supplement it with walking and yoga. Walking and Yoga by themselves alone are enough to keep diabetics in check.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

rambabu wrote:

Even stress free life also comes with some conditions  to be fulfilled. For example one's should not indulge in delving in the PAST. One should live in the PRESENT.  Taking the things as they come to you.

We should not repent on past and live in present. I agree. This makes us stress free. But we had also fine and memorable events in past.  Reviving these in mind is really something that relieves us from stress.  For example, some god friendship in past, some nice place visited in past are things to be treasured in mind. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As I said earlier Eating 4 eggs a week will not assure a diabetic free life. Other healthy practices also should be taken in to consideration. Their combined action ensures a Diabetic free life.

epraneeth77 wrote:

However eggs lead to increase in cholestrol. 4 eggs a day phrase is new to hear, but indeed one has to supplement it with walking and yoga. Walking and Yoga by themselves alone are enough to keep diabetics in check.

This is 4 eggs a week not in a day. Yes egg increases cholesterol level one has to do equal amount of physical work to digest it.

I also hear about it. Along with balance diet 4 eggs provide much more benifit.

If one feels confident about this type of treatment for treating diabetes, one can go for it without any hesitation.

Feeling confidence about such treatment without knowing exactly the truth behind such treatment is not going to help at all, it is about knowing the truth about such attributes which would provide true sense of relief from disease.

http://mohanmekap.com/

rambabu wrote:

If one feels confident about this type of treatment for treating diabetes, one can go for it without any hesitation.

One should consult a physician before starting it. This is my opinion we can't rely blindly on anything.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

One should consult a physician before starting it. This is my opinion we can't rely blindly on anything.

Yes. better consult a doctor before going to a new type of therapy about which you do not know.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.