Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Cruelty is another aspect of humanity so where there are humans, there is bound to be cruelty. and it is quite well known that Kim Jong-un is used to killing hi sown men for fun and on whims.,

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Cruelty is another aspect of humanity so where there are humans, there is bound to be cruelty. and it is quite well known that Kim Jong-un is used to killing hi sown men for fun and on whims.,

What a sadistic attitude of Kim Jong-un !!!

Yes, Cruelty is a part of Human behavior. Where there is humanity, there is cruelty, may be the degree of cruelty vary.

The famous sun temple of Orissa near Puri at Konarka, built by Langual Narsingh Dev, who killed every workers who built this temple. There are so many instances of such cruelty.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
AKP wrote:

Yup.. We are living in India so we see more and concern regarding here. But true thing is that everywhere has such cruelty. Human race is changing. 

I always used to think that part of Asia is not like Pakistan or Afghanistan but I now I realise that it's everywhere.

With the advent of technology and globalization through internet, the qualities of good and bad now rests with the discretion of a human. It is his own sense of understanding things in the right manner which distinguishes him from the bad.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Cruelty just like any human emotions like anger is a universal phenomenon. Cruelty is no different.

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder and what a person sees through his/her eyes becomes the same and the situation should not be aggravated by altering the way we look at such situations.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Perhaps massacre in concentration looks like a paradise according to you?

rambabu wrote:

Perhaps massacre in concentration looks like a paradise according to you?

No one would like massacre except one who are inhumane themselves. Hitler was not good but there are people who like him. 

Opinions vary. There are still worshippers for Hitler known as Neo Nazis.
rambabu wrote:Opinions vary. There are still worshippers for Hitler known as Neo Nazis.
Ya still Nazis worship him as he may have done good for the people too. But I still don't like people who kills people just because someone was not attentive and not listening what he was saying. This is strange.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.