Most of us run towards the nearest Drug store, the moment we are encountered with the slightest of an upset in health, simply ignoring the  simplest home remedies readily available in our very home.

Here are some home remedies which offer an effective cure. And the icing on the cake is they are inexpensive.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/archana-doshi/get-back-to-roots-with-na_b_6576560.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes.. It is true that people now days more believes in doctors than these home remedies. Well, I am not saying it is wrong. But for normal problems I don't think we need doctors. These home remedies are best to cure them and yes they are very effective.

Nice Article sir. Turmeric powder and tulsi has many benefits regarding these.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes,belief on doctors is not bad. But we have to verify what the doctors say and what are the side effects of their advises.

Turmeric milk is beneficial for health.  Even tulsi leaves are good. I have read somewhere a leaf of it daily avoid cancer of any type. Yes these days we rely more on doctors and have forgotten these home remedies.

All the remedies in the list are proven as the best immune builders. In Ayurveda all these are consideed as priceless. Their beauty lies in their easy availability ,less expensive and non-invasive quality.

rambabu wrote:

All the remedies in the list are proven as the best immune builders. In Ayurveda all these are consideed as priceless. Their beauty lies in their easy availability ,less expensive and non-invasive quality.

Yes all these things are easy to do and readily available and having no side effects. One should do at least one out of it to get benefits.

Tulsi, turmeric, ginger etc. are all time tested remedies for treating common allergies and ailments. We should make them a part of our daily diet.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Certainly Kalyani. Because most of them are available in all of our Kitchen cabinets. Hence, in someform or other These things will go into our diet.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Turmeric, ginger is probably present in daily food routine but the presence of tulsi is important considering wide variety of all around ability to control various related persistent health issues.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Tulsi is important and most of the Hindu families are growing Tulas iin their backyard.

There is a saying "Experienced patients are better than in-experienced doctors." After all that we have gone through in terms of illnesses we must be aware of what medicine to take for a cold, cough and other small ailments. It is about using our experience in diagnosing and giving the right medicine from what we know.  Only for small ailments though!!!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.