Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

The process of Jal Neti should be done under the guidance of a recognized Naturopath or a Yoga teacher for beginners.

Please also clarify the age in which one can do this aasan if you know.

I know . Because I have seen my Yoga Guru  teaching Jal Net to children as young as 6 years old.

rambabu wrote:

I know . Because I have seen my Yoga Guru  teaching Jal Net to children as young as 6 years old.

So she should try it may be she gets benefits from it.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Undoubetedly. Remember, all good habits should be started in thechildhood stage.

rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Undoubetedly. Remember, all good habits should be started in thechildhood stage.

Absolutely!  I will let her do jal neti soon and will update the results here.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Absolutely!  I will let her do jal neti soon and will update the results here.

See this link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6u7GMqnTEcc

So essence of this thread is to how to use Yoga to cure from stuffed nose, as it is normal practice and during child hood days in some classes this has been practiced by us, if I understand correctly what this term means.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Jal Neti is one of the Body detoxification process known as "Shat Kriyas" Jal Neti Means Water used for the purpose of cleansing through a sprouted container known as Neti container.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.