Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

@Sunil.

Earlier there used to be button "Report to Moderator" on every member's page. What does it mean? It says it is the member's responsibility to see that there are no violators of the house rules. In this regard Administration,moderators too encouraged me several times. What I said was self made moderation is not a sacrilege. Nothing more. Rather I cleared the member's doubt.

That's fine but there is no use engaging yourself directly on every issue. Trust me, everyone is keeping a close watch on everything (including admin and others). Let's enjoy the party and forget the small issues.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
vijay wrote:

Congratulations. It is a pleasure to engage with you on any topic.

Hi vijay, you gave me a surprise . After a long time you are here.

I am elated to get a complement from a connoisseur .

Thank you.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@Sunil.

Earlier there used to be button "Report to Moderator" on every member's page. What does it mean? It says it is the member's responsibility to see that there are no violators of the house rules. In this regard Administration,moderators too encouraged me several times. What I said was self made moderation is not a sacrilege. Nothing more. Rather I cleared the member's doubt.

That's fine but there is no use engaging yourself directly on every issue. Trust me, everyone is keeping a close watch on everything (including admin and others). Let's enjoy the party and forget the small issues.

Ok. I'll abide by what you said. Because you know I've a special place for you in my heart.

My warm congrats to you,Rambabu! All the very best! 

congrats @Rambabu . yes it needs lots of hard work and dedication. You proved it one can achieve anything through hard work.

Thank you dear Sanjeev. If I can do, you too can do. Squeeze some time and plunge into action. I sincerely wish to see you as another Basilius..

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I will try to do it. As you may be seeing me devoting more time here these days and good news is my PC is repaired now and I have been feeling lot more comfortable while participating on the forum. I always wish to reach to the top here but i get bored of the site whenever I put extra efforts. Lets see how time I stay here.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

My warm congrats to you,Rambabu! All the very best! 

Thank you dear Chinmoy. I'm elated.

Congratulation to Rambabu (Mr. Consistent) Wish you will continue your good work ever like this. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Thank you AKP. Ahaha... consistency of course played an important role in my success.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.