Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: congratulate the new Basilius- Ram Baboo

    by » 5 years ago


    Many congratulations to you on achieving the milestone Rambabu. All the best for further achievements!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: rambabu

  • Re: congratulate the new Basilius- Ram Baboo

    by » 5 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    Many congratulations to you on achieving the milestone Rambabu. All the best for further achievements!

     

    So kind of you Kalyani. I will stand up to your expectations.

     


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: congratulate the new Basilius- Ram Baboo

    by » 5 years ago


    Success is never final. It is courage of yours to stay and enlighten this great forum what matters. May this success fetch you bigger achievement in this great forum. It is time for me to live with your success, as I known I could not compete with you, so I carry on sledging  in order to disturb yours concentration though I never know whether I was successful in this or not. You know destiny of hard work is always success and this always fits with you. You enabled me to write even during lunch hours, Congratulations on yours huge and marvelous success. Yours enthusiasm is engine of yours success. An inspiration eye catcher for me to continue towards goal of achievement. Stupendous. In the path of success there ought to be thorns like me but you played well buddy. I am without a rich heart and am ugly beggar writer but still am rejoicing with this as I felt somewhere I compelled and pumped you to write more and more, the biggest reward for this achievement of yours is that you have done it. Its yours hard work, honesty and utmost dedication which paves yours success. Am yours adversary in terms of yours opinion on any subject, as I tend to go towards opposite way in order to move forward discussion, I have tried you and taken you at many trials during hotter discussion in this summer, I argues with most splendid talent so as to win but I always miss the bus. May Lord's guidance and wisdom be with you  in all yours endeavors to success. 


    http://mohanmekap.com/


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: congratulate the new Basilius- Ram Baboo

    by » 5 years ago


    Welcome. Thank you for your enlightened views. Success is not the ultimate. Participation is the ultimate.. Nothing lasts forever.


  • Re: congratulate the new Basilius- Ram Baboo

    by » 5 years ago


    mohan manohar wrote:

    Success is never final. It is courage of yours to stay and enlighten this great forum what matters. May this success fetch you bigger achievement in this great forum. It is time for me to live with your success, as I known I could not compete with you, so I carry on sledging  in order to disturb yours concentration though I never know whether I was successful in this or not. You know destiny of hard work is always success and this always fits with you. You enabled me to write even during lunch hours, Congratulations on yours huge and marvelous success. Yours enthusiasm is engine of yours success. An inspiration eye catcher for me to continue towards goal of achievement. Stupendous. In the path of success there ought to be thorns like me but you played well buddy. I am without a rich heart and am ugly beggar writer but still am rejoicing with this as I felt somewhere I compelled and pumped you to write more and more, the biggest reward for this achievement of yours is that you have done it. Its yours hard work, honesty and utmost dedication which paves yours success. Am yours adversary in terms of yours opinion on any subject, as I tend to go towards opposite way in order to move forward discussion, I have tried you and taken you at many trials during hotter discussion in this summer, I argues with most splendid talent so as to win but I always miss the bus. May Lord's guidance and wisdom be with you  in all yours endeavors to success. 

     

    What a wonderful statement coming from a great writer! I really appreciate your views and salute you for being so humble. That is really a great statement!

     


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: mohan manohar

  • Re: congratulate the new Basilius- Ram Baboo

    by » 5 years ago


    Congratulations Rambabu ! I have been away for a week and have just logged in to see that you have crossed another milestone here . All the best to you !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: rambabu

  • Re: congratulate the new Basilius- Ram Baboo

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Congratulations Rambabu ! I have been away for a week and have just logged in to see that you have crossed another milestone here . All the best to you !

     

    Thank you Usha. Congratulatory message from a connoisseur makes my joy more significant..

     


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.