Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Comfort zone may give you comfort and security. But not the worldly knowledge and food.

rambabu wrote:

Remember you are missing an important of aspect of your life. You do not know what are the real charms of the outside world. Like frog in the well you will be thinking whatever is around you is the entire world.

I will change my perspectives and travel in uncomfort zones and make them interesting by connecting them to philosophy uncle. Thank you for your insight uncle.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Remember you are missing an important of aspect of your life. You do not know what are the real charms of the outside world. Like frog in the well you will be thinking whatever is around you is the entire world.

I will change my perspectives and travel in uncomfort zones and make them interesting by connecting them to philosophy uncle. Thank you for your insight uncle.

Welcome Praneeth . These forums are meant for exchanging of our views and knowing new things from those members who know.it's helping each other .

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

That's true one had to take risks in life. One can't get success if she always try to remain in the safe zone.

I agree with that absolutely ! Most of us feel happier and secure to remain within our comfort zone and although it leaves us grumpy,unsatisfied and probably with no sense of any great achievement, we still prefer t to a more challenging life. It is only a few who venture out and try untested waters and get much more out of life and I am all for it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One who lives in his comfort zone lives like a frog in the well Thinking that whatever is around it is the entire world.

To taste success we have to be willingly to be wrong. Comfort zones are plush lined coffins and if you stay there for long you die. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Well said. Choosing comfort zone is nothing short of inviting death. Of course if your intent is to die, you can choose Comfort zone and wait for the death.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.