The topic is locked.

If people hurl stones at you,don't cry. Don;t complain. Don;t hurl back those stones on those who hurled the stones on you either.

Then what to do?

Strive to make those stones in to MILESTONES.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Those stone pelting incidents should be moments which one can convert into milestones. It determines yours path creates yours movement and provide much needed acceleration to surpass such stone pelting. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

The ability to learn from the mistakes constitutes the path to success.

Contradiction is the law of life. There will be happiness followed by misery; and success by failure. On success you will be treated with flowers; and on failure with stones. The cycle repeats and is endless. Let us face life as it comes and convert the hurled stones as stepping stones to success.

Without getting dejected and revengeful explore the chances of converting the brickbats into bouquets with single minded commitment and dedication  one can make those stones into MILESTONES.

People are of many kinds. They go through many experiences and they provide their negative spirit for us to be stalled. It's upto us to believe ourself, our motto and go ahead by making any changes if they are required. Just because people hurl stones doesn't mean you are completely wrong, it is their experience which they are hurling at you and it is your duty to go ahead and explain if possible or get ahead with action plan and after you are successfull there is no looking back. Some changes here and there are always there and needed.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

At times hurling of stones by others may be in the form of criticism due to many reasons. Wisdom lies in using those criticisms to your advantage to shoot ahead in life.

I would look for their intentions first and then decide how should I react. I will act accordingly, gracefully in case it was for constructive purpose else---- you know what I mean in case the intention is malicious. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is the way to treat these hurling of stones. Identifying the good intentions behind the stone hurling and proceeding ahead.

Mistakes are inevitable. Nobody is free from it. You can accept criticisms only from those persons who are eligible to criticize you. But, is there anybody in the crowd who is eligible to hurl the first stone at you?... Jesus is no more now to raise the question; he was already crucified 2000 years ago!

It will depend on the source, size of it!! At times hurling it back can hurt oneself and that too grievously!!!  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.